Atlas Machinery Supply Ltd

Reviews for Atlas Machinery Supply Ltd

Gordon B. Toronto
Gordon B. Toronto

BOUGHT TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT

WE HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE GOOD DEALS AND ATTITUDE OF THE STAFF AT ATLAS. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPLIMENT OR ADD TO YOUR TOOL INVENTORY CAN BE FOUND AT THIS PLACE JUST WATCH OUT AND AVOID RUSH HOUR SHOPPING BECAUSE OF PARKING.

Nikki from scarborough
Nikki from scarborough

8.5/10

Purchasing renovation tools

I came to Atlas Machinery to purchase new tools for my job and was pleasantly surprised with the service I received. I enjoyed talking with representatives about what I do at work and what type of product would work best for me. I ended up buying a Dewalt compound mitre saw and a Dewalt router. Simple but extremely useful...all reccommended by the rep at the store. I would definitely visit this store again.

More about Atlas Machinery Supply Ltd

Our goal is simple, to provide our customers with the best selection, knowledge and service of tools and machinery in the industry. Atlas Machinery has been selling machinery, power tools and accessories for over 60 years. We are a third generation family business who prides itself in treating our customers ...