Oakview Windows & Doors

Rodd from Ottawa
Rodd from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Replacement

We have used this company a few times over the years to replace all the windows in our condo. Always a fair price, the installers are fast and polite, and Paul does an amazing job measuring the windows so that the new ones fit perfectly.

Patti McConville from Ottawa
Patti McConville from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Company & Service

I replaced a very large bay window with Farley Casement Windows about 3 years ago purchased from Oakview Windows. After thoroughly researching lots of window companies, I chose Oakview due to the excellent customer service provided by Paul Lavigne - the owner. He is a wealth of knowledge on windows and doors! It's so much warmer in my kitchen it's almost unbelievable. And as a bonus, Oakview's prices for Farley windows is 2% less than Home Depot's sale price for the EXACT same window! I plan to replace all my windows with this company. Excellent installation as well. Everyone I have recommended them to has been very pleased.

Jerry Marchuk from Ottawa
Jerry Marchuk from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows

Oakview Windows & Doors
613-274-7500
174 Colonnade Road
Nepean

The estimator came out quickly and was very helpful. The work was done quickly and in a professional manner. We needed to replace 2 cracked windows and 2 screens. Good value for the money.