Riti Glass & Windows Ltd

Reviews for Riti Glass & Windows Ltd

Sheilah Bothmer in Mississauga
Sheilah Bothmer in Mississauga

Glass Shower Doors

Wonderful Service 10 out of 10. I agree. Rajat and the Riti Glass team are tremendous people as well as workers. They were very fast and efficient. I would recommended them to anyone and I was definitely be using them again.

Sheilah, we appreciate your trust in us and our team. We enjoyed working with you.

Hue Painters
Hue Painters

Shower Glass

L6T5A5

Dear Hue Painters Team, we enjoying working on all of your residential projects. Thank you for your trust in us.

Corina in Toronto
Corina in Toronto

shower doors, shelves and mirror

L6T5A5

The job was done in time as promised and the team is reliable. The price we paid for the job was decent. They did a good job.
Thank you Riti Glass for the service!
Corina - Toronto

Thanks for your review and trust in our business, Corina. We are here for you whenever you need us.

esmallonga
esmallonga

Bathroom door and mirror

We had an immediate need of bathroom door and mirror for our basement. We shopped around and found Riti Glass & Mirror. We entered the shop and found their personnel were very pleasing. We told them that we have an immediate need of bathroom door to be installed in few days. They told me that they can do their best but did not promise. I was happy with their honest answer so I dealt with them. But I was really surprised because they were able to install it sooner than I need it. I was also impressed with the technician Sorabh who installed the bathroom door and mirror professionally. The work was neat and clean so I was very happy I chose Riti Glass & Mirror company. Thank you for the job well done, I will certainly recommend you to my friends.

Thank you very much for your business and trust in us. We do appreciate it and look forward to fulfilling any of your future needs.

Bathroom mirror

Raj and the Riti Glass team were professional, efficient and competent. They installed a new bathroom mirror with shelving. The bathroom looks great! I would recommend them without hesitation for your next project.

Hello H! Thanks for your consideration and trust in our company's products and services. We look forward to serving you again.

Ajay in Mississauga
Ajay in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bar shelves and Glass

L6T5A5

Rajat was very professional and a gentleman.
We hired a conractor prior to Rajat. The contractor took the deposit and never finished the work. Rajat took over the job.
We thank him again for his professional advise and very pleased with their work.

Ajay, we're always happy to complete work for clients but sad to see other contractors leave half way. It allows us to showcase our abilities and give confidence to future clients that there are diamonds in the rough. Thanks again for your opportunity and open mind to my advice!

Joe Di Blasi in North York
Joe Di Blasi in North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Master Bathroom Custom Mirror

In a word, Raj and the staff at Riti Glass & Mirror were AMAZING! What has been a horror story of a Home Renovation overall, the Custom Mirror that was installed above our Master Bathroom Vanity turned out amazing! We were concerned about the Sconces sitting flush on the Mirror after it was installed but Raj assured us that it would turn out perfect - and it did! The gentlemen who installed the Mirror were consummate professionals and went above and beyond to ensure everything turned out perfectly. Thanks to everyone at Riti Glass for the great service and support!

Joe, it was great working with Bertha and yourself. Your home felt like my own, that's why I always like to leave a personal touch. Enjoy your washroom and I hope your Mirror makes your washroom look classy and larger!

Sterling Paints & Wallpaper
Sterling Paints & Wallpaper

Customer Store Glass

L6T5A5

I have always dealt with 'Riti Glass' for all my glass and mirror requirements. They did a custom glass in my store and it looks amazingVery professional and customer oriented. I would recommend them to any and every body.

Amit, thanks for your warm words, we appreciate your business.

More about Riti Glass & Windows Ltd

Riti Glass & Windows Ltd is a family owned and operated business, and our team of dedicated professionals will help you through the process of your Glass, Mirror, Windows or Doors needs. No matter how big or small, we do it all! We are happy to provide you with Frameless Glass Showers, Tub Enclosures, Custom Cut Glass & Mirror, Glass Tabletops, Tempered Glass, Textured Obscure Glass, Bevelled Mirrors, Gym Mirrors, Mirrored Walls, Closet Mirror Doors, Glass Railings, Stainless Steel Railings, Privacy & Security Film, Thermal Units, LowE Glass, Commercial Windows & Doors, Vinyl Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors, Oak Doors, and more!

Mirrors & Glass and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Professional Measurements & Installation, Cut glass to size, Tempering services, Bevelling and Polishing, Delivery
Window City, Pilkington Glass, Guardian Glass, Cardinal LowE Glass, Walker Mirror
We are the Fabricators & Installers of Custom Glass & Mirror, Windows and Doors products.
1990