Crackmasters

Reviews for Crackmasters

Luis in Burlington
Luis in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

There is water still entering my home

Jose came to fix a crack in the foundation approximately a month ago. After a couple of rainfalls I noticed there is water still entering through the concrete where the repair was performed. So I called Jose at least three times and also I tried to reach them to the office number.

No response. The leak is still there and my basement remains unfinished.

Janice  from Oakville
Janice from Oakville

Crack in Foundation wall

We had a crack in our foundation wall and Jose Aparicio came by to fix it. Jose was right on time, explained how the process worked and proceeded to fix the crack quickly and cleaned up everything before he left. I would highly recommend Crackmasters

Ajay in Mississauga
Ajay in Mississauga

Basement crack repair

We had 2 hairline cracks in the basement foundation wall with water coming through after every rainfall. Jose repaired both cracks today from inside using the injection. Jose was great at his job, he arrived right on time, he was polite, efficient, respectful and explained the process well as I had no idea what the repair entailed. After Jose was done cleaned up the work area well and even put our fridge back before leaving. Here’s waiting for the next rainfall. Great job Jose. Cheers, Ajay

Erika from Mississauga
Erika from Mississauga

Basement Leak

Jim was referred as a Mississauga professional to fix a foundation crack. His team was on-time, very friendly and helpful. They answered any questions and concerns we had and were very efficient. We would happily recommend Crackmasters to anyone in need of their services as a reliable company.

Thanks for the kind words Erika. I'm glad we were able to solve your basement problems, we appreciate your business!

CindyAnn in Mississauga
CindyAnn in Mississauga

Funny Name, Seriously Awesome Service

Jim quoted me a fair and honest price to alleviate water seepage that had been happening at the corner/base of 2 adjacent walls in our basement. I was very nervous about having the cement floor jack-hammered up and especially regarding the dust getting into our furnace. But Jim and his team were very careful to keep the dust down and took good care of our house while hauling chunks of cement up from the basement. And then re-cementing over the trough they created.
I couldn't really understand how all this would work to stop the puddling in the basement but I trusted Jim and I'm so glad I did.
Work was done in early Sept., rains have come and gone and the basement is perfectly dry!
Jim's team - Dickson and Jose are also good, honest people like Jim. They are hard-working, polite, kind and thoughtful. You would never have to worry about them working in your home. I highly recommend Jim and his team!

Thank you Cindy for the kind words. We were happy to be able to get to the bottom of the issue and find the best solution for you. We appreciate your business!

Brent in Milton
Brent in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Waterproofing Basement Outer Wall

Jim and his team at Crack Masters waterproofed part of an outer wall at my mother’s house. Jim was great at keeping us informed with scheduling. His team showed up on time and were done as expected. The quality of the work was top notch. They also treated my mom (who’s a senior) with a great amount of respect. We would recommend him in a second.

HI Brent,

Thank you for the kind words, it's your experience that other read about that helps them make a decision to contact us for their waterproofing needs. Your Mom was an absolute pleasure to work for and greeted us each day with a big smile.

Thanks again.

Courtney in Burlington
Courtney in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Foundation Cracks

Called Crackmasters to examine our basement due to their reputation. Jim was very helpful and took his time to explain the process. I asked lots of questions and sent multiple emails and Jim addressed all of my concerns. Jose completed the work in one day (6 cracks) and did incredible work. These guys realize that nobody gets excited about paying to fix cracks but it's short term pain for long term gain. I would recommend Jim and his crew to anyone looking for superior quality work at reasonable prices.

Thank you for your kind words, always happy to help people like yourselves prevent and repair foundation concerns when you are finishing your basement. And thank you for having the work site clean and ready for us to come in.

Cheers

Kevin
Kevin

Repair leak and crack in the basement foundation

Called Crackmasters and Jim responded immediately and explained the type of work that is needed to repair the crack. Sent him a picture of the crack and he explained in detailed by email the steps to repair the crack in the foundation. Jose was the service person who repaired the crack in the foundation and was very skilled and professional in the work that he did. The end result was positive by having the crack fixed and all the work Jose did was very neat and clean as well excellent workmanship on the repairs overall. Thank You Jim & Jose @ Crackmasters..... Highly Recommend for this type of work. #LifeTimeGuarantee is a plus!
Kevin Mitchell (Mississauga)

SatishS in Mississauga
SatishS in Mississauga

Excellent work fixing cracks in my basement...

Jim and his team were very knowledgable about basement and concrete work. Jim patiently explained the options I had, but also helped me decide the options to follow for the repair.

I would strongly recommend Crackmasters for your basement.

-- SS/Mississauga

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased you chose Crackmasters to look after your Waterproofing needs. You are now in great shape to finish off that basement one day and enjoy your new home.

JT from Mississauga
JT from Mississauga

2 cracks in foundation

We were initially told by another company that we would have to dig up around foundation, but then we saw all the good things reviewed about Crackmasters. Called and response was quick. The two cracks were pinned and filled from inside in 4 hours. Highly recommend. Guaranteed for life also!

Thanks for the kind words JT... happy to help out and put your mind at ease. Always nive when we can save you a little money too!

More about Crackmasters

Crackmasters is a Canadian company with over two decades of experience servicing the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with professional and highly affordable solutions to home foundation problems. Crackmasters is highly skilled and experienced at repairing all types of foundation cracks, wet basements, wet crawlspaces, leaking window wells, weeping tile systems, ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Brampton?