Vacuum Factory Inc

Susan
Susan
7 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great Service

They fixed my vacuum as the power mechanism was missing from the attachment. It was ready on time and the gentleman at the store was very friendly. If I have any issues in future I will go back to them without hesitation.

Ss from Gta
Ss from Gta

Central vacuum hookup in new home

I had great service, at great prices and they were experts at the install!They came when I was available during evenings. They installed the pipes beautifully with my input all the way. Even when I was quoted a certain price but the work, materials and labour was actually more the mgr left it to me to pay what I thought would be fair for the further work needed. No one does that anymore. I gave him over the quote because it was the right thing to do and because the mgr was soon reasonable, and so dependable. I would recommend this company 10/10! The work was done so precisely, And his expert employes is what made our experience beyond our expectations.