Beswick Tree Service Ltd

BM
BM
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stump Removal

Had my stump removed after large pine tree blew over in May wind storm. Requested at time of booking to get one days notice before arrival. Called with 20 minutes notice. Gas lines were located two weeks prior, so no idea when they would show up. Sprinklers were on the morning they arrived, so my lawn was very wet. Two x 15 foot ruts left in my lawn and two sprinkler heads run over by pickup truck and stump grinder. One was leaking after job complete. Expressed my concerns to Beswick and was told their arborist would call by me by days end. No one called back. I rented a lawn roller to try and correct issue, but the ruts were too deep. Also had to buy six bags of topsoil to fill in the ruts and start the lawn repair.

Paul w. in Hamilton
Paul w. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tree limb removal and cedar hedge trim

This company is very professional. Did exactly what was required. Worked quickly to mininize costs. Clean up was looking key they where never there. We have utilized their services multiple times with the same results. Would highly recommend for your needs.

Arlene Charters in Hamilton
Arlene Charters in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dead ash tree lodged in Oak

Home star review
I had a dead ash tree removed from a mature oak tree. The dead ash had cracked and fallen into the oak during this year’s May storm. Unfortunately I did not inspect the site until after they had left. I felt that they had done an incomplete job, although I appreciated the skill they showed in doing a difficult job. The dead tree was not removed by cutting to ground level as stated in the contract. Brush was left on the top of the ravine. In addition, I was not contacted to see if I was satisfied with the workmanship. I expected more from the top tree service in South Western Ontario ((by CHCH).

Carmen Talarico
Carmen Talarico

Great Service!

The folks at Beswick are true professionals.
The owner Dan is very proactive when dealing with his customers and this is greatly appreciated.
The arborist Jeff did a fantastic job and had a little bit of follow-up to do and is coming out to do it in a timely fashion.
And the price was very attractive compared to the competitors.
Thanks to the team at Beswick!

Ray Sniuolis in Hamilton
Ray Sniuolis in Hamilton

Trimming Lynden Tree

Recently Beswick trimmed our Lynden tree. A great job by the crew of: Dan, Nicole and Will. Clean up was immaculate. This was in addition to over twenty years of spraying our trees.

Silver Maple in Hamilton
Silver Maple in Hamilton

Tree pruning

Had three quotes and Bestwick was the fairest.....they showed up on time and were very professional and a pleasure to watch as they had to climb a huge silver maple and rope and cable the branches down.
The cleanup was thorough and the three gents who did the work were fast and polite....great job!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
3 reviews Smithville, ON

Tall tree removal on a difficult site and emergency tree removal due to May 4 windstorm

We have a forested property with 60 ft trees on a hill.
The trees surround the house.
Thanks to the ash borer, we, unfortunately, must remove many very tall trees that are very close to our house.
We have used Beswick for at least 15 years now, both to trim branches from the trees when they grow too close to the house, and to cut down the tall dying trees.
Their team show up at their scheduled time, climb the trees with their spiked boots, and safely take the trees down in sections, with minimum damage to surrounding areas.
Clean up is good, and the wood chips at the end of the day are a bonus for the garden.
I would highly recommend them!

Tony in Hamilton
Tony in Hamilton

Tree Trimming / Pruning and Insect spraying

Large Linden tree in front yard was overgrown and needed thinning out to allow sunlight etc to reach plants and lawn below tree. Spraying for insects was also needed.
I used Beswick tree service on a previous occasion and was satisfied with their work at that time and decided (again) to get a quote for this work. I chose Beswick over three (3) other contractors.
The work was done exactly as I wanted. The Beswick people were meticulous and professional... They had the right equipment and skills and the site was left clean of all debris with no damage to lawn and surrounding area.

Melissa in Hamilton
Melissa in Hamilton

White Pine Removal

The Beswick crew was phenomenal. The guys really did a great job. Our tree was massive and I was worried about the obstacles surrounding it (fences, neighbours pool, neighbours garage) but the guys took such care and time. I was so impressed and it was actually quite fascinating to watch ! They were kind enough to cut me some pieces in order to make a table, as I wanted a last memory of our big Ol' beautiful tree! Thank You Beswick, we will definitely use you again and refer you to others !

Do not display my name in Hamilton
Do not display my name in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Care of my trees and shrubs

I have used Beswick frequently over the many years I have owned my home with several large trees and many shrubs. I find their service is consistently excellent and always improving over the years! They are able to listen and hear my preferences and work hard to treat my trees in the 'natural look' I prefer. They make recommendations when they see issues that need attention and I trust their knowledge and skills. They work quickly and economically and clean-up always goes beyond what I expect. Crews are always professional and friendly as well. They work in what seems to be a relaxed manner, but get a lot done in a short time with what appears to be a wide selection of vehicles, machines, tools, and safety equipment--all of which inspires my confidence in their ability to get the job done, to maintain safety for themselves and others, and trust that the cost will be fair. They always give an estimate of what the job will require. Communication with the office is readily available.

Looking for Tree Service pros in Ancaster?