Squeaky Clean Windows

Window & Gutter Cleaning
2220 20 Avenue NW Calgary AB T2M 1J2

Reviews for Squeaky Clean Windows

window cleaning

Todd has cleaned my windows, inside and out, twice a year for the past 8 years. He does a great job -- the windows really are 'squeaky clean' when he finishes with them! He takes time to make sure the job is done right, he is prompt, professional and friendly. I highly recommend Squeaky Clean Windows.

n.fouani in Vaughan
n.fouani in Vaughan

Two storey home

I phoned to get my windows cleaned and to my shock, they were able to come out the same day to clean my windows. The technician that arrived was professional, efficient and extremely friendly. I wish I got his name so I can contact his manager and let him know that he was great! I will be using them again next year for my window cleaning.

Alana from Calgary
Alana from Calgary

window cleaning/gutter cleaning

The service provided by this company was excellent. They were on time and the quality of the work was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have used their service for many years now.