Sun Valley Window Cleaners

Reviews for Sun Valley Window Cleaners

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent excellent

Second experience with SunValley and I remain extremely satisfied. On time professional work. They may not be the cheapest but they are competitive. A good example of you get what you pay for, thanks guys for the great job.

Roberta J Gizen from Kelowna
Roberta J Gizen from Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Window Cleaning

Upon arrival they were curteous and performed services in an professional and time efficient manner. My sliding doors have never been so clean; to the point that I have almost neglected to open them upon exiting! How embarassing! I would highly recommend this business for all your personal and business window washing requirements!

R Spencer in Kelowna
R Spencer in Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior/Exterior Window Cleaning

They were on time, professional and very courteous. Great job, I will have them back for sure.

It was an all around positive experience. I was very comfortable having the fellows in my home.

Thank you very much for your business! We look forward to cleaning your windows again.

More about Sun Valley Window Cleaners

We offer perfectly cleaned windows and gutters.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Kelowna?