A-Class Doors Ltd

G in Livingston
G in Livingston
0 reviews Delta, BC

Doors for home

I went into order 2 ULC rated doors for my home.
I was told by the sales rep it would be 1-2 weeks.
Now on week 4 and I don't have the doors and I'm not even sure if they have been ordered yet. The office administration doesn't know anything. I can't reach Deep the sales rep as his voice mail is full.
This has been a very frustrating experience and I'm very unhappy.
I have spoken with the owner Parm and am hoping he will be able to help.

N from Delta
N from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

New home

I ordered doors for new project they tell you one price try to charge you more. Sent all the wrong stuff a nightmare trying to get it resolved . The absolute worst customer service. Wish I would have went somewhere else even if it would of cost more. Do not use them even if you think it will save you money because in the end it won't and the stress isn't worth it.

Parm from Burnaby
Parm from Burnaby
1 review , BC

Doors

We placed and order with Narinder Kheira, salesman, for doors and moulding. They took a $2,000 deposit and we never saw the doors and moulding.

For months we got the run around from the women at front desk Amar, Nancy and Pavan. They kept saying that the owner, Parmjit Jagpal and Narinder are not available. Eight months and no product. They would not give our money back either.

The owner, Parmjit, said "I don't care about your doors, call Narinder". Narinder never answered the phone.

Eventually no one answered the phone. Even visiting the store multiple times didn't help.

We are fortunate enough to get our money back from the credit card company.

Unless you like to give away your money DO NOT GO THERE!!! Buyer beware.

Personally I think they are ripping-off the public, especially the retail customer.

Jag from Delta
Jag from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Doors

Overall, I had very good service. The receptionist was very nice and the salesman went above and beyond. We are very satisfied with our doors, thank you. Will be coming back again.

doug dang in Vancouver
doug dang in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

new house

Great company in the pass, now service is not as good as it use to be. Prices are good but waiting time is long and they do not deliver when they say they will deliver. They are all very nice people though

Ali in Burnaby
Ali in Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Front Entrance Door

We purchased a custom front entry door. The company took my card and after WEEKS of ignoring our phone call, they finally deliver the door. However, we ordered a mail slot and the door they delivered didn't come with one. We have been trying to call them to correct the issue but they once again are ignoring our calls. The receptionist told me to contact the sales person and the sales person doesn't pick up the phone and doesn't return voicemail.

The door itself is fine (hence the 2 stars); however, the service is absolutely horrible.