Spa Shoppe The

Reviews for Spa Shoppe The

E G from Oshawa
E G from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service beginning to end

I've purchased my first hot tub and the service I received from the moment I walked into the door of the Spa Shoppe was exceptional. Stuart was friendly, patient and attentive. I had so many questions but I left feeling well looked after. My tub arrived this week and the communication with Stuart throughout the entire process was excellent. I have passed his name along already to a few friends.

Kedron Park
Kedron Park
1 review Oshawa, ON

hot tub purchas

The buying of a hot tub is a very confusing project as there are some many types, makes, models and quality varies so widely. We went to the spa shoppe and they were very helpful in answering all of our questions and really put everything into perspective as to what our needs were. Thank you again

More about Spa Shoppe The

The Spa Shoppe is a Hot Tub and Pool supply store dedicated to great prices, and great customer service. We carry the full line of Canadian made Hydropool® brand Self-Cleaning Hot Tubs, and Swim Spas, and provide services for all brands of hot tubs, and pools. We provide service calls ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?