Spectacular Water Systems Inc

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kinetico Water System

Though Spectacular Water Systems did NOT install my original water system, they were quick to come to my rescue when my system suffered a failure. Since then, I have had them back for regular and emergency maintenance. Spectacular Water Systems are VERY RELIABLE. They're here when I need them most!

More about Spectacular Water Systems Inc

SWS is locally owned and operated and has been serving Northumberland County since 1991. We specialize in whole home water treatment, are licensed by the Ministry of Environment to perform well & pump services, and we offer 24 hour emergency service. Our store location showcases Roto Spa Hot Tubs and ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Cobourg?