Spectacular Water Systems Inc

Water Filtration & Purification
Spectacular Water Systems Inc

Reviews for Spectacular Water Systems Inc

Private User reviews , ON

Product isn’t working properly. No refund when requested.

We had a disastrous experience with this company, allow me to elaborate .

We hired this company to install a jet pump in our commercial building. Upon leaving, the pump squealed relentlessly but were advised to give it some time to see if it stopped and if it didn’t, to call them back. The squealing didn’t stop however the UV light started showing errors which they wouldn’t claim responsibility and advised that we wait to see if it corrects itself. After a substantial wait, they returned to try and diagnose the issue with the jet pump to which claimed they replaced it however the squealing continued. I spoke with the owner ‘Peter’ who explained that they’ve installed three jet pumps, so it must be my well. This was especially interesting because I have clear CCTV footage of no such replacement(s). We called and explained that it was still squealing and we’re told there was nothing they can do and if they came out again, we’d have to pay a service fee. Ultimately, their solution was to build a sound proof box to muzzle the squealing which is hardly a solution. After requesting our money back, they refused and referred us to use another water contractor.

Fast forward about a month. We went there to fill our water jugs as we have a substantial prepaid credit and were seeking to use it up while searching for another supplier. We called just prior to Christmas and they directed us to wait until after Christmas as they weren’t operating at that time. When calling on the recommended day, they told us that they only dispense water one day a week in a small window, which happens to be mid day, during the week. We expressed how inconvenient this was and again, they directed us to use a different business.

Spectacular Water, refund our money and return the key to our building!!

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kinetico Water System

Though Spectacular Water Systems did NOT install my original water system, they were quick to come to my rescue when my system suffered a failure. Since then, I have had them back for regular and emergency maintenance. Spectacular Water Systems are VERY RELIABLE. They're here when I need them most!

More about Spectacular Water Systems Inc

SWS is locally owned and operated and has been serving Northumberland County since 1991. We specialize in whole home water treatment, are licensed by the Ministry of Environment to perform well & pump services, and we offer 24 hour emergency service. Our store location showcases Roto Spa Hot Tubs and ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Cobourg?