Trenton Glass & Windows Ltd

Jaycechef in
Jaycechef in
1 review Belleville, ON

Entrance door

I could not be more satisfied with the service they provided, I bought a door with installation from them.

First of all, fast and efficient; I missed my first appointment for installation due to work, they gladly reschedule me a couple days later, no fees! Then, the day of, I was lucky enough to be home but was getting ready to go to work (again, forgot I had my appointment that day). Well, 2.5 hours and BAM, the door was up and I still had 15 min to get to work.

Second, the quality and choice selection; When I first went to consult for a new front door, the nice sale ladies point me in the right direction for what I was looking for, a nice solid door that can withstand our Canadian winters and our scorching summer temperature. As for the color, I was interested in one that the specific company was not offering in their flyers. They called them and made it happen, phenomenal customer service.

Finally, the price tag; I went around to get a total of 4 quotes before heading there. Wow! they beat all of them by minimum 300$, I was in heaven. As a plus, their estimates are extremely accurate.

On a final note, I never had such great service with professional customer service and technicians and I am not one to write reviews. They mad my experience as easy as it gets.

Glenice from Roslin
Glenice from Roslin
1 review Roslin, ON

Replacement Window

I was assured any work was guaranteed for 10 years. The seal on the new window I ordered was not replaced on the outside so my replacement window fogs up. I called and was met with a rude, unhelpful response! I was not allowed to speak to a manager. I was told it was a condentation problem in my house but no other window is affected! Needless to say I am not happy!

Candi Bramnfitt in Bloomfield
Candi Bramnfitt in Bloomfield
1 review BELLEVILLE, ON

LEAKY WINDOWS

Trenton Window and Glass installed windows in my 1860 home and they LEAK. They're windows are worse than my 30 years ones. Breezes coming through the seams. NOT EVEN TWO YEARS OLD. Informed by the company I would be charged to have them fixed even tho they were defective when they were installed.

They refuse to fix the problem nor acknowledge there is one, after numerous calls regarding the windows. I was even told that someone would be out on a certain date, stayed home, waited, all day, nobody showed. Real professional.

Cy in Belleville
Cy in Belleville
3 reviews Picton, ON

Window glass replacement

Window seals often go on older windows causing cloudiness between the glass panes. Trenton Glass & Window came, measured glass required, ordered it, and set up appointment for installation after it arrived. Installation was done and window looks much better now. This is much easier than replacing the entire window.