Duo Vac Inc

Reviews for Duo Vac Inc

Clean-Clear Pools in Milton
Clean-Clear Pools in Milton
1 review Georgetown, ON

Vac turns on and off by itself

Bought this vac, had it professionally installed, it turn on and off repeatedly the agreed there is an issue, and is a manufacturer defect. So I asked Duovac to send a repair person, they told me I had to remove it at my expense and ship it they will look at it and then send it back. This will takes weeks and I have to un install and reinstall a product that was defective from the beginning. Very poor customer service.

Amy in Fenwick
Amy in Fenwick
1 review FENWICK, ON

Duovac Centeral Vaccum

3 weeks after having vaccum, motor burnt out..Sent it back to company and they told us we had to pay for repair!!! Said we 'misued" vaccum..if thats even possible!!?
DO NOT BUY FROM DUOVAC!