Green Turf Irrigation Systems

Reviews for Green Turf Irrigation Systems

tonimclean
tonimclean
1 review Ajax, ON

Lawn irrigation system front and back

Green turf came out and gave me a quote, and than installed it within 2 weeks. They did an excellent job, and it works well. this is my second season. I don't know what I did without it. Loving not having to water.

We are glad you LOVE your system

Dale
Dale
1 review Oshawa, ON

Underground sprinkler system.

I had an excellent experience with Green Turf from the very first meeting to discuss the system right until the day the system was turned on! Scott Shepley was my contact person and he was extremely knowledgeable about the rainbird system and answered all of my questions. All the workers were polite and everything was cleaned up at the end of the day. Great job and my lawn is the best in the neighbourhood!

Thank you very much Dale!

jhurd
jhurd
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sprinkler system

They are professional, clean, friendly. I have been dealing with them for 15 years and will not look anywhere else. Fantastic crew.

Thanks so much for this!

mjcooksey66
mjcooksey66
1 review Pickering, ON

Lawn care

Excellent communication and follow up for service appointment. Price to value excellent. We would recommend the service.

We appreciate your recommendation!

Brooklin
Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Lawn irrigation system installation, backyard

Great team. I definitely recommend them.
They made recommendations, installed the system and ensured we were comfortable in using it before they wrapped up.

cjtunney
cjtunney

Irrigation and lighting landscaping

Complete install of yard irrigation and all exterior landscape lighting for a new build landscape project. Follow up this spring to turn on the system. Staff is very responsive, professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for your review!

Benny
Benny

Sprinkler system

My experience with this company has been very good. They are prompt and professional. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your recommendation!

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Setting up my sprinklers system

I needed help to set up my sprinkler system. Green Turf sent John a technician the next day to get me going. He was efficient and knew exactly what he was doing. He was very polite and courteous. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Kathy, that's great to hear. Thank you for your feedback.

More about Green Turf Irrigation Systems

Installing and Servicing Residential and Commercial Irrigation Since 1980.

We are proud to maintain over 1000 residential and commercial systems throughout Durham Region and the GTA.

Installing new irrigation for homes, businesses, cottages, parks, sports fields for over almost 40 years has made us a trusted name in the industry.