The Granite King Inc

Reviews for The Granite King Inc

Bob Acker in Calgary
Bob Acker in Calgary

granite in kitchen

Saw them at Home and Garden show. Ordered granite Nov 9th 2010, after months of phone calls and emails which were never returned, finally came middle of March. Had to beg to get installation time, when date was set and I had no kitchen, they said they broke it and so I had to go to warehouse to pick another piece and re-schedule. Finally came after many phone calls, installer is nice guy but office guys are very unreliable and untrustworthy. One piece of granite was cut to small and noticed after a few days that a small corner was broken off and they glued it back on. Bad part is I paid them half up front so had to use them, cheap price but not worth it as they are a terrible company to deal with.

Krista, park hill
Krista, park hill

Floor laying

These guys truly are the granite kings, they were able to lay some ceramic tiling into my kitchen, and the speed they worked at was amazing I couldn't have been more pleased it was fast work but high quality, no sloppy job. They did a great job, so we hired them back to do our counter tops as well, would hire them again for anything we need throughout our home. I trust these guys very much and their work.