Tile & Stone Retailers

Reviews for Antica Tile & Stone

libbyis in Markham, Ontario
libbyis in Markham, Ontario

Super design help from Rosalia

Rosalia was really helpful coordinating our counter, cupboards, floor tiles and backsplash. I found the prices very competitive and I had done a lot of comparison shopping. Very insightful and a good advisor.

Lyndon in Scarborough
Lyndon in Scarborough

Bathroom Reno

I've always been happy with the selection and service here. Much more than the west end tile shops with attitude. These guys are down to earth, helpful, and know their trade. The quality of the tile is usually great. I really like the glass and stone mosaic available. You can also purchase all the materials necessary for a tiling job here including waterproofing membranes.

To avoid disappointment ask about the return policy when you buy as not everything is refundable. Check your tile order before you leave to make sure everything is as expected.

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Tiles

Dealt with Antica Tiles for some of my construction project - with great selections & friendly staff they're a great resource for residential & commercial tiles for any project you might have

Thank you for your business, it is always a pleasure working with you

Rod Gill in Toronto
Rod Gill in Toronto

Basement Reno

416-285-8745
30 Bermondsey Road
Toronto
M4B 1Z5

Living in East York, we have a few tile stores to select from. We decided to go with Antica. Aleka was a wonderful lady who helped us pick basement tile for the floor and aswell for the washroom. Our basement now looks clean,bright and stylish. Thanks to Antica we have quality tiles at an affordable price! I do recommend this store to others as they are renovating the front showroom with lots of new product!

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Michelle in East York
Michelle in East York

Bathroom tiles

Purchased some of our bathroom tiles here. Likely would have purchased all of them, but found the sales people apathetic and disinterested. We just bought the more utilitarian tile because it was on sale, and went elsewhere for the rest. With so many tile stores to choose from, why settle for blah customer service?

Micaela Squirlini from Oakville
Micaela Squirlini from Oakville

Bathroom Renovation

416-285-8745
30 Bermondsey Road
Toronto
M4B 1Z5

I am very happy with the service I received and am extremely likely to recommend this company to my friends and family. I went in there not knowing exactly what I wanted – I had this image in my head of what I would of imagined my dream bathroom to look like and the wonderful girl named Rosalia who works there help me bring my dream to real life. Amazing customer service! Amazing product selection! And, Amazing prices! Will defiantly be coming back for future renos.

Hi Micaela
Thank you so much for the review and we really appreciate your business

K Wennberg from Oakville
K Wennberg from Oakville

Bathroom reno

I needed to quickly purchase tile that was in stock. Rosalia was very helpful each time I went into the store and was happy to help me with the design dilemma! I have purchased tile from this store for previous renos and would certainly recommend them.

oakville from oakville
oakville from oakville

House

We did 3 washrooms, basement and our kitchen with antica tile..wow what an amazing store..!!! TOP service with expert advice..I don't think you will be able to find such beautiful products elsewhere...and the prices are GREAT!!

p.s They do alot of custom mosaics which are incredible!

Thank you for choosing Antica Tile & Stone, we appreciate your business!

More about Antica Tile & Stone

With over 20 years in business, we at Antica Tile & Stone have the knowledge and experience to help you with your job no matter your budget or size. As a direct importer we are able to provide retail clients, designers, architects and builders with not only the latest trends ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in East York?