Tile Master

Donna in Barrie
Donna in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Shower reno

I want to give Ken in the warehouse area a 5 star rating for his help by going beyond for me today. he brought to my attention that I had not yet got a credit for some canceled tile. If he hadn't told me I never would have realized I hadn't got it yet. D

Thank you very much Donna, We are extremely happy to hear of your great experience. We pride ourselves on our products, but most of all our service! Have a great day.
Paul - Store manager

Tatiana Manevski  in Toronto
Tatiana Manevski in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home renovation

I did renovations last summer before to put house for sale . I made all house improvements, so I sold in one week .
Then I made renovation in home I bought. On summer was many tiles I like to buy where on sale and I bought them 30-50 % cheaper. I saved so much compared to others stores . All tiles and laminate was made in Europe. I renovated 3 bathrooms , Kitchen , basement and entire house including garage. I visited store almost every day . Staff is very helpful and friendly, grate product and service

Anita Archibald from Aurora
Anita Archibald from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Best tile selection around!

The showroom is super, allowing you to really get a sense of tile selection they have available. They have a wide range of price points, discontinued lines, and high end products to suit any taste and budget. The tile I select was in stock and available to pick up at my convenience. I am extremely happy with the look of my kitchen back splash and would highly recommend Tile Master to others.

Orval from Reid homes
Orval from Reid homes
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Tile

Received broken box of tile in my order, company would not replace tile, $100 box out of 6000 dollar order! Employee remembers me returning box but Tomy the manager refused to replace broken box!!! DISHONEST COMPANY!!!!

marlene griffin in Aurora
marlene griffin in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

tiles and granite supplier

the store staff are very helpfull and knowledgable. have purchased granite tiles for kitchen and tiles for bathroom renovations. they recomend very professional trades and stand by their work. Would definelty shop ther again.

K.G Port Hope
K.G Port Hope
4 reviews Port Hope, ON

Bathroom Tile

We bought some very nice 13x13 Unicom Starker Porcelain Tile and Some Ditra last year.

The Tile looks great in the Bathroom and the Ditra price was the best we've seen.

AURORA,BAVIEWGREENS
AURORA,BAVIEWGREENS
1 review Aurora, ON

Bath and kitchen reno,back splash, stand up shower

I walked in to Tile master not sure of any design or style I wished to use. The staff walked me around the show room to show me the endless products they carry. They listened to what Iwas doing and gave me some really good ideas. I went home with some samples, picked my colours and returned to the store. After some final conseltation I made my purchase.
I am a doit yourselfer so they were also very helpful with instructions and told to call if I had any questions.

P.S super clean wharehouse and show room.

More about Tile Master

For over 30 years, Tilemaster has become known as an innovative tile company that offers quality products and excellent customer service. Three spacious and welcoming retail showrooms in Aurora, Barrie and Kitchener display an impressive selection of tiles from around the world in ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone. Our lasting ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Barrie?