Devereaux J & Son Ltd

Dan H. in Orleans
Dan H. in Orleans
1 review Orl, ON

Septic System

I made a conditional offer an a rural property that I knew required a septic tank and tile bed replacement. Not knowing much about these systems being the city slicker I am, I called the only people I knew who dealt with septic systems. Joe Devereaux provided with more information than I needed, and saved me from walking into an expense that was going to be five times greater my anticipation.

I know a couple people who are satisfied clients with the services of Devereaux and Son, and it would not take long to figure out why. Honesty, legitimate caring for your business, which is seen as extension of your family life, are the qualities you look for in a supplier, and these are the people you have to work with to experience those qualities.