Regency Irrigation Ltd

Reviews for Regency Irrigation Ltd

Lane in
Lane in

Home irrigation

I shopped around for my home DIY underground sprinkler system and if you are too, you can expect a few things from Regency Irrigation. If you call or walk in to their shop they will always have time for you. There's no feeling of being a nuisance asking plenty of questions. When it's time to checkout you will find their prices are incredible. It can be hard to find fair prices for an irrigation system, but you will definitely find it at Regency Irrigation.

Scott in Airdrie
Scott in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

DIY Kit

Purchased one of Regency's DIY kits - The system was designed perfectly by Pete. It was easy to install and well explained when i went to pick up the system. The zones and valves we pre-built and color coded. Been working perfectly. Rented a trencher from Home depot to do the trenches. Very happy with the product purchased!!!

Larry from Calgary
Larry from Calgary

DIY irrigation and sprinkler project

Regency Irrigation Ltd
403-250-2685
103, 90 Freeport Boulevard NE
Calgary
AB
T3J 5J9

In concert with our separate and contracted landscaping project, I decided to set up my own irrigation system. Pete was fantastic to deal with as he designed a system for me with quality parts and was extremely helpful with sharing his knowledge to ready me with all of the required tools to perform all required tasks. The system he sold me was colour coded, well constructed and truly dummy proofed for me to put together. He really prepared me with all aspects of the project but I just couldn't convince him to help me dig trenches. (ha ha)

The after sales support was fantastic as I was able to ask follow up questions with Pete and any of the crew at Regency Irrigation. These are top notch folks and an asset to all DIYers.

Tim from Calgary
Tim from Calgary

DIY Irrigation

Great group of people to deal with. They always gave you time to educate on how to install. Everything you need is all right there, and definately convenient if you live or work in North Central or NE

Beverly Luiken in Calgary
Beverly Luiken in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

install underground sprinkler system

A Regency Irrigation agent came over and surveyed our yard for an underground watering system. They planned and staked out all the necessary watering zones. They then determined all the materials necessary to complete the project. As this was a project we were going to install ourselves, their expert advise was crucial. It all worked out fine and they never hesitated to help solve our inexperienced issues and still do to this day.

More about Regency Irrigation Ltd

Regency Irrigation is your source for professional landscape supplies, certified design/ consultation and unparalleled service. http: / / www. regencyirrigation. com info@regencyirrigation. com