Kore Irrigation Ltd

Sprinkler Systems
Kore Irrigation Ltd

Reviews for Kore Irrigation Ltd

Irrigation maintenance

My strata complex used Kore for our irrigation needs. Technicians were very knowledgable. they did a superb job. We need to get 3 quotes , Kore had very competitive prices compared to other irrigation companies.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

New install

Colin installed our new irrigation system, he was great to work with from start to finish. Good price for excellent work and his crew was very efficient. I have and would recommend them in the future.

Thank you very much for your review.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Horrible Service

Came to winterize my system, firstly took apart a smaller pot watering home depot type system unrelated to my main system and left it in a complete shambles. Disconnected a damaged sprinkler riser on the main system and never repaired it, leaving a hole in the ground and dirt clogging a supply line. When I called and requested they repair this, they basically and unceremoniously blew me off. Rather than resolve the issue in a responsible manner they threaten you with collection agencies. They just don't care.

Cleve, you ask our tech to repair a head while we were winterizing irrigation systems. We, like most irrigation companies, can't do repairs while winterizing because many of the parts and tools are removed from our trucks in order to fit all the winterization hoses. We also have a very short window to winterize all of our clients systems before freezing temperatures. Our dispatcher explained this to you and that we would be happy to return for after winterizations are finished to do the repair work. You didn't find this acceptable and would not pay for your internalization so you were sent to collections. I'm sorry that your are upset but I stand behind my staff in this situation.

phil noble from Surrey
phil noble from Surrey
97 reviews Surrey, BC

Irrigation Repair

I called these guys cause when doing the landscaping we damaged it somehow but couldn't find the spot. They came out real quick and within 20 min they found the problem and fixed it on the spot

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Langley?