Slate In Design

Donna in Drumheller
Donna in Drumheller
1 review DRUMHELLER, AB

wall water fountain

Purchased wall fountain , service poor before installation and NO SERVICE after installation. Fountain did not work properly from day one. He would not respond to emails or texts. His wife answered a few emails but nothing ever done. My husband had to take it apart and try and fix it. To this day it does not work like it should. NEVER has done anything to make it right or even contact us knowing we were not happy. I would never recommend anyone purchase from this company. Poorest customer service I have ever received. Products look good but they dont work.

Procura Systems in Edmonton
Procura Systems in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Water FALL FEATURE

DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ANY OF YOUR WATER FOUNTAIN AND WATERFALL NEEDS, THEY SOLD US A WATERFALL FEATURE THAT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY AND WHEN WE ASKED THEM TO HELP US FIX IT, THEY JUST DISAPPEARED AND DIDN'T RETURE OUR CALLS. THEY HAVE VERY BAD BUSINESS ETHICS AND NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS. IT IS VERY SAD THAT A COMPANY LIKE THIS EXIST AND TREAT CUSTOMERS THIS WAY AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY!!

TammyLangdon
TammyLangdon
1 review Drumheller, AB

gorgeous stuff, friendly staff

Very reliable, and friendly staff. From start to finish. I will definetly recommend to anyone looking for any kind of waterfall work!
I will defintely be happy to show off my waterfall to all that come to my house. I am looking at doing a small one for my front yard.