Alvi Paving Ltd

Tony Walker from Ottawa
Tony Walker from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Paved our Driveway

We talked to Randy who gave us a competitive quote compared to other companies we approached. He listened to our concerns and gave us confidence that the job would be done well and meet our requirements. Roberto and the guys arrived last week as promised and were very helpful and walked around the job with us to make sure they got all the details correct. They did a very professional and careful job on our rural driveway. We were encouraged to interact with them as the work progressed to make sure it was what we wanted. We were very pleased with the result. We would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roadway and driveway paving

Called them in late November. Came within the week with a crew and heavy equipment. Paved 80 feet by 15 feet in the morning. Professional, neat work. Looks great. Very pleasant to deal with.

George  from Ottawa
George from Ottawa
1 review , ON

paving my driveway

Rob and his crew showed up when they said they would, did a fabulous job at the agreed price no surprises.It's nice to meet an honest, hard working business man like Rob I highly recommend Alvi paving

Reynald from VARS
Reynald from VARS
1 review Cumberland, ON

Driveway Grading, Culvert widen and Paving

The crew show up on time, after a few minutes they started to get organize, I have mention to the owner what I wanted and later confirm with the salesmen what was plan for my driveway, as expected at first, we had some miss-communication between me, the salesmen and the owner but finally we got on the same level and the work went onto a much faster beat. The Bobcat operators properly did 90% of the job, nice handling Robert and Dino. There were some last minute change because of having the wrong size of culvert tube but they found the right size and the day went on, there were a lot of adjustment during the prep but it was expected and the final result was very good. My driveway is as I wanted, clean with the proper grade to drain water away to the side. I just have to spread some top soil around the hedges and let the grass grow! The clean-up after the work was good I only sweep the road for 10 min the next day just to get ride of a few rebel stone left behind from the equipment. I would like to thanks Robert and its crew for the patience they have showed me (being ex-military and all) I asked a lot when I deal with contractors but I am sure they won’t have to come back for any repair/defect of any kind.
Arte & Marte