Dulai Roofing Ltd

Dulai Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Dulai Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Reroofing

I was very disappointed with the job done on my roof. I called them up to let them know that I was not satisfied and happy with
it. Left messages daily for weeks for someone to get back to me. they ignored my calls and when I finally reached someone there they told me that the person I was looking for was hospitalized.
We were even looking for other companies to fix the problem but no one would take the job.

It was really frustrating dealing with them, and we just gave up.
Don't be fooled by the reviews on their website.

7 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Replace Cedar shingles with asphalt shingles

Well, had asphalt shingles installed to replace the Cedar shingles I had. I was especially sold on the algae resistant ones. So they were installed in August 2010. Last fall, I started noticing my shingles going green but paid no attention. This spring, I could not ignore it. I called the manufacturer and put in a claim, however, the manufacturer's claim has a question regarding how many square feet of shingles were used. I have called Dulai 4 times. It has been 2 weeks and I still have no reply. During one of the calls, I asked Mastan, from Dulai if he had any suggestions on how I could remedy the problem of the algae. I told him I had heard of products that you could put on the shingles. He did not recommend using any product because it would render my warranty useless. He finally suggested I go on my roof and clean it myself. He did stress that I would have to be very careful not to damage the shingles because I could render the warranty void. So, I asked if he had any company or person to recommend. He did not. So, I press on...still waiting to find out how many square feet of shingle was used for my roof.
I believe I wrote a glowing review about their installation of the shingles. However, I have my doubts about the product they advised me to use. I have sent my warranty claim....without the square footage. I will keep you tuned!!
UPDATE: Sept. 2013
Have continued calling with no success but a long list of excuses, including that removing shingles is impossible . I have found another Roofing company to take samples from roof.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Needing new roof

Shawn kept me updated with the project timing. He was accessible and patient with my questions. The team of roofers were industrious and hard working. When the fence was accidentally damaged, they made the repairs promptly and well. I did not even have to raise the issue. Very professional.