Godfrey Roofing Inc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Godfrey Roofing Inc

Reviews for Godfrey Roofing Inc

Gary in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I found a leak on a Saturday afternoon, called Godfrey Roofing and spoke with a very knowledgeable and helpful man. He advised that as it was not a severe leak, that waiting until Monday would be best. The team came out around noon on the Monday, they were in and out in just about 25 minutes. They found some damage on the roof (it's time to get it replaced) and so they caulked around the vent that was leaking and they spot caulked a few other "holes" they felt might leak. The overall cost was high in my opinion for 25 minutes labor and a little caulk, but they were clear of the cost up front so I cannot complain. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them based on the price, but I appreciated how quickly they were able to schedule the appointment and come treat the problem. As I was leaving on the Wednesday my first requirement was to have someone come and deal with the problem quickly. They met that requirement fully, whether the caulk was effective I will never know as I am getting the roof replaced later this month.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for leaving us a review! I am glad we were able to come out and help! All the best, Mike Godfrey

Mark in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with Godfrey Roofing. They reshingled the roof of our house and garage in September 2016. Everyone from the salesperson to the tradespersons were very professional and courteous. The job was well done in a timely fashion. We would highly recommend this company.

Hi Mark, Thanks for for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Mike Godfrey

Mike Rom in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

We chose Godfrey Roofing to re-shingle our roof because we were looking for an experienced and reputable company. As a GAF Master Elite roofer, this company offers a 25-year workmanship warranty which is a big selling feature. All of the proposed work was explained in detail, and completed according to specification. The crew was very efficient and completed the job in less than 2 days as promised, and the site was left clean and tidy. We are very happy with our roof. The shingles look great, and the ridge-venting has improved the climate control in our home. We highly recommend this company.

Hi Mike, I am glad you are happy with the project. The new roof looks great! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. All the best, Mike Godfrey

Mike in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Godfrey Roofing has been outstanding from the start. I have contracted them for several years to replace or repair the roofs on our rental units. Mike van Berkel has always provided professional advice on each job. His proposals were of high standards and affordable. The roofing team have always delivered extraordinary work quality and Professionalism in spite of weather conditions. They were diligent and met the project deadlines. Mike van Berkel assured trusted work completion beyond expectation. The products that they use are of the highest quality. Godfrey roofing also looks after our 2 inverted roofs on our apartment buildings. I would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation. If your looking for fast service and quality workmanship at a reasonable price this is the company to call.
Mike
Director of Property ,Nepean Housing Corporation

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thanks Mike!

Hassan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

On a stormy Sunday couple of my house roof shingles got ripped off and the roof started leaking. I called Godfrey Roofing Inc. emergency 24/7/365 roof repairs and Mike picked up right away. He was not able to come on the same day because of high wind but as soon as the wind calmed down the next day early morning their truck was at my door. Fixed my problem in no time. I appreciated the prompt response and now I know whom to call when I want to get my roof repaired.

Thanks for the review Hassan!

Ron from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Godfrey did an excellent job of re-shingling the roof of our single family detached home in Wellington West this past June. The salesperson, Wes, informed us that we could get a 50-year warranty if we purchased a certain product and opened up the soffits to improve ventilation, but there was no pressure. Roofers Eric and Mitch later cooperated well with the workers of another company we hired to open up the soffits and install new skylights, making the most of everyone's time and effort. They also advised on and then executed some temporary, cost-saving chimney repair. My wife and I could not have been happier with how this job was done.

Ron, thank you for writing a review! Eric and Mitch take great pride in their work. I will be sure to pass along the message to the crew. Thanks, Mike Godfrey.

Guy Ferland from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The estimate was very detailed in describing the work to be done. The work was completed within a week of signing the contract and everything was done exactly as described on the contract. The crew did the whole job in one day. They were very careful to cover the ground all around the house with tarps and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. A very professional-looking job !

Hi Guy, thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am glad you were happy the process and the crew. Thanks, Mike Godfrey.

Genevieve from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were impressed by the quality of the "Tender of contract": the work order was very detailed and precise. We also appreciated receiving samples of the various materials to be used on the project. The company representative was readily available to respond to any concern we had. Emails were promptly answered. When one of the materials we had ordered proved to be unavailable, the representative was quick to find us a proper alternative. As for the installers, they were courteous, friendly and professional. The price is a bit steep but it carries an excellent warranty ... and we very much like the look of the roof.

Thanks for the review Genevieve!

Darryl in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

My wife and I bought a 'heritage house' in Nepean a few years ago and, on the recommendation of a neighbour, decided to replace the aging shingle roof that had been there for 25+ years.

After getting estimates from a few different companies (prices ranged dramatically!) we settled on Godfry Roofing because they appeared to be the most professional and trustworthy. The guy we spoke to on the phone (Mike I think) was polite and explained the costs and the work that was required etc.

Granted, i have low expectations of roofing companies based on past experiences, but we were extremely pleased with Godfrey and the new roof looks great. They finished the job in just a couple of days, and the workers were quiet and seemed professional. they didnt leave any mess, and there was no giant metal bin in our driveway like some of our friends have had when they had their roof replaced.

All in all, very pleased with Godfrey roofing, and definitely recommend them if you need to get roofing done in Ottawa.

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for the review.

Ray in Elmvale
1 review Ottawa, ON

This company came on short notice as damage to roof was done overnight in the rain. They answered promply and did the repair work in short order. Very satisfied and would recommend this firm if asked.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for the review. Glad we could help.

More about Godfrey Roofing Inc

Godfrey Roofing Inc. is your trusted roofing company serving the Ottawa and surrounding areas since 1984. Godfrey Roofing Inc. offer commercial, industrial, and residential roofing services. For more information visit our webpage. Give us a call today!