Godfrey Roofing Inc

Reviews for Godfrey Roofing Inc

yetts in Orl
yetts in Orl

Roof repair

Great,timely service. Couldn’t have asked for better! Second time I’ve used Godfrey and have been very impressed both times. If need quick professional roofing work, you can’t go wrong with this company.

Thanks, Glad to hear you have been so happy with our service. Thank you for the review!

Andrew from Ottawa
Andrew from Ottawa

Rood repair in Constance Bay

I am repeat customer and have always had good service from Godfrey. They do roof repairs which not everyone tackles.

Responsive and easy to work with. They are reliable and do good work

Thanks Andrew! Much apprecaited!

Fraser from Gloucester
Fraser from Gloucester

Godfrey Roofing

Based on past experiences with Godfrey they are my first "go-to" in the roofing industry. Only roofer that I would recommend. Very knowledgeable and fantastic staff from estimators to roofers.

Gary in Ottawa
Gary in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Caulking repair to address a leaking roof around a vent

I found a leak on a Saturday afternoon, called Godfrey Roofing and spoke with a very knowledgeable and helpful man. He advised that as it was not a severe leak, that waiting until Monday would be best. The team came out around noon on the Monday, they were in and out in just about 25 minutes. They found some damage on the roof (it's time to get it replaced) and so they caulked around the vent that was leaking and they spot caulked a few other "holes" they felt might leak. The overall cost was high in my opinion for 25 minutes labor and a little caulk, but they were clear of the cost up front so I cannot complain. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them based on the price, but I appreciated how quickly they were able to schedule the appointment and come treat the problem. As I was leaving on the Wednesday my first requirement was to have someone come and deal with the problem quickly. They met that requirement fully, whether the caulk was effective I will never know as I am getting the roof replaced later this month.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for leaving us a review! I am glad we were able to come out and help! All the best, Mike Godfrey

Mark in Ottawa
Mark in Ottawa

Reshingle Roof

We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with Godfrey Roofing. They reshingled the roof of our house and garage in September 2016. Everyone from the salesperson to the tradespersons were very professional and courteous. The job was well done in a timely fashion. We would highly recommend this company.

Hi Mark, Thanks for for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Mike Godfrey

Mike Rom in Orleans
Mike Rom in Orleans

Re-shingling

We chose Godfrey Roofing to re-shingle our roof because we were looking for an experienced and reputable company. As a GAF Master Elite roofer, this company offers a 25-year workmanship warranty which is a big selling feature. All of the proposed work was explained in detail, and completed according to specification. The crew was very efficient and completed the job in less than 2 days as promised, and the site was left clean and tidy. We are very happy with our roof. The shingles look great, and the ridge-venting has improved the climate control in our home. We highly recommend this company.

Hi Mike, I am glad you are happy with the project. The new roof looks great! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. All the best, Mike Godfrey

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa

Great Roofing Company

Godfrey Roofing has been outstanding from the start. I have contracted them for several years to replace or repair the roofs on our rental units. Mike van Berkel has always provided professional advice on each job. His proposals were of high standards and affordable. The roofing team have always delivered extraordinary work quality and Professionalism in spite of weather conditions. They were diligent and met the project deadlines. Mike van Berkel assured trusted work completion beyond expectation. The products that they use are of the highest quality. Godfrey roofing also looks after our 2 inverted roofs on our apartment buildings. I would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation. If your looking for fast service and quality workmanship at a reasonable price this is the company to call.
Mike
Director of Property ,Nepean Housing Corporation

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thanks Mike!

Hassan in Ottawa
Hassan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shingle Roof Repair

On a stormy Sunday couple of my house roof shingles got ripped off and the roof started leaking. I called Godfrey Roofing Inc. emergency 24/7/365 roof repairs and Mike picked up right away. He was not able to come on the same day because of high wind but as soon as the wind calmed down the next day early morning their truck was at my door. Fixed my problem in no time. I appreciated the prompt response and now I know whom to call when I want to get my roof repaired.

Thanks for the review Hassan!

Ron from Ottawa
Ron from Ottawa

Shingle Roof Replacement

Godfrey did an excellent job of re-shingling the roof of our single family detached home in Wellington West this past June. The salesperson, Wes, informed us that we could get a 50-year warranty if we purchased a certain product and opened up the soffits to improve ventilation, but there was no pressure. Roofers Eric and Mitch later cooperated well with the workers of another company we hired to open up the soffits and install new skylights, making the most of everyone's time and effort. They also advised on and then executed some temporary, cost-saving chimney repair. My wife and I could not have been happier with how this job was done.

Ron, thank you for writing a review! Eric and Mitch take great pride in their work. I will be sure to pass along the message to the crew. Thanks, Mike Godfrey.

Guy Ferland from Ottawa
Guy Ferland from Ottawa

Replacing roof shingles

The estimate was very detailed in describing the work to be done. The work was completed within a week of signing the contract and everything was done exactly as described on the contract. The crew did the whole job in one day. They were very careful to cover the ground all around the house with tarps and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. A very professional-looking job !

Hi Guy, thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am glad you were happy the process and the crew. Thanks, Mike Godfrey.

More about Godfrey Roofing Inc

Godfrey Roofing Inc. is your trusted roofing company serving the Ottawa and surrounding areas since 1984. Godfrey Roofing Inc. offer commercial, industrial, and residential roofing services. For more information visit our webpage. Give us a call today!