Railings
1400 Lloyd North Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Railings in North Vancouver  >  Riverside Ironwork Canada Inc

Reviews for Riverside Ironwork Canada Inc

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Forged iron entryway, deck handrails and glass

604-984-4000
1400 Lloyd
North Vancouver
BC

This business has become fodder for dinnertime stories. Various contractors who were on our site dropped jaws at the poor workmanship, irresponsibility, and continuous problems that occurred with Riverside.
We experienced crooked install of iron rods, as well as screws that were not drilled in flat. When I questioned the latter, I was told this required a specific type of drill, and did I have one.
Orders arrived with missing pieces, and along with several visits to complete this job, this company took copious amounts of time from my life that I will never recover. Johnny told me that every visit cost him $150 an hour. Buyer beware; either this is dishonest, or you will pay $150/hour for two workers who either watch from the background or don't understand the concept of straight lines.
At this, Riverside was the gift that kept on giving. Months after the fiasco, an installer had to customize a glass piece (which therefore cost more), as the posts installed by Riverside were out 5/8".
Do not pay all your money up front. It is law that 10% of cost can be withheld until the service is complete. So glad I did, as not having paid the remaining balance gave me leverage in sorting out this disaster of an experience.

Ho lun fan in Vancouver
Ho lun fan in Vancouver
12 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Railings for balcony

604-984-4000
1400 Lloyd
North Vancouver
BC

Riverside came and did an estimate within 2 days of phone call. Very professional service and did a great job installing railings for the balcony of my new house. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.