Elmer's Construction

Paul in Brockville
Paul in Brockville
0 reviews Brockville, ON

Septic Replacmnet

Great Job on the Septic. The guys were very nice and professional and my back yard looks great. Sad part is the heavy equipment ruined my paved driveway. Company said nothing so when I got the invoice I inquired about it and asked if they'd be willing to patch it for me. Was told they didn't charge me for 2 loads of topsoil so if they fix it they'd have to bill me for it. I don't know if I wasn't charged for two loads because they never mentioned it to me. They only told me that after I had received the invoice and asked about the driveway. I'll take their word for it. It's on this basis that I wouldn't recommend them. They honestly did a great job on the septic and they did it fast. But in the end I'm left with a ruined driveway, which honestly could have been easily avoided by putting down plywood or something and now that's another job I have to get done.

Kapgirl in Maitland
Kapgirl in Maitland
1 review Maitland, ON

4 Septic Tanks pumped out of our neighbourhood

Very professional, thorough job done by a very personable gentleman. All the neighbours were very surprised by the efficiency and all around great job that was done. This is not an easy or nice smelling job, but we are all blown away by this service having never used them before. We all will definitely use them again. Thank you Elmer's!!!

More about Elmer's Construction

Septic Sales, Installation and pumping Topsoil, Sand & Gravel Machine Rentals - Hoe Ram Excavation
Looking for Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation pros in Brockville?