Tiger Plumbing Inc

Tiger Plumbing Inc

Reviews for Tiger Plumbing Inc

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Valve Replacement

I turned off the water to the house to replace a washer in the tub and when I turned it back on, the valve was leaking heavily. Called Tiger plumbing in the morning and had great service from start to finish. The lady who answered my call made sure I knew I needed the city to come out to turn off my water (she called me back twice) and Kyle was able to come out that day. He was friendly and got the job done in less time than was estimated. The City of Waterloo employee who turned off my water warned that a plumbing company is not supposed to turn on the water because if anything breaks then the homeowner will be the one to foot the bill. So just make sure you do not let them do that. (Even though it may be more of a hassle that way).

Vanja
Vanja
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Service and Repair

The staff and team at Tiger Plumbing have always been great. Anytime we call with issues they are quickly to reply and send someone out. We have used them for over 10 years and always feel supported and heard! Great team at Tiger Plumbing!

Ian McIntosh from Milton
Ian McIntosh from Milton
1 review Rockwood, ON

Bathroom restoration

This was an insurance issue to remodel and install plumbing and fixtures (tub sink toilet etc) They sent 5 plumbers over a period of time, none of whom had a clue what the previous plumber had done. We paid for an initial re-routing of water lines etc that was subsequently removed by the next plumbers to appear so money wasted. They reversed the hot cold feeds not once but twice. The "workmanship" to install a bathroom vanity and toilet was shoddy to the point where the insurance people sent in separate workmen to re-install the above. There were silicon blobs left all around the tub insert, the top of the vanity was askew and, again, silicon was carelessly applied. The water supply to the toilet was disguised with a flange thinking we would not notice.
This company is entirely inept. Do NOT use them

Erin in Kitchener
Erin in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Emergency repair on a Saturday

I had a leak in a very difficult spot (a T joint in the middle of electrical, cable and phone and a joist) on a Sunday ...and because i have a tenant I can't be without water. They sent someone over - and I got a discounted repeat customer rate . The guy they sent was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions - and his answers held up when I asked two other plumbers i know personally.

Kyle in Waterloo
Kyle in Waterloo
1 review WATERLOO, ON

Drain blockage

Horrible service. If you're in Waterloo, call the city first - they will service for free if the problem is in the city lines. Tiger should have told us beforehand instead of charging so much money only to say that hey, the city can take care of this for free. DO NOT GO WITH TIGER PLUMBING!

Shail in Waterloo
Shail in Waterloo
3 reviews WATERLOO, ON

Bathroom work

Very efficient and reliable service. They responded to my help and came the next day I called them. The guy was done repairing my bathroom shower within an hour and he charged me very reasonable compared to other companies.

rob in Kitchener
rob in Kitchener
5 reviews Kitchener, ON

Toilet purchase

I purchased an EAGO TB351 toilet from Tiger Plumbing and got a great deal. I've seen this toilet online for $600US and got it here for $499. It's a bone coloured, dual-flush with a nice, modern style. Sort of European looking. I love it.

Jen and Zach in Toronto
Jen and Zach in Toronto

Gas lines

Quick and on time service. Rob was very helpful and explained the work he was completing through each step. Had a non-work related problem with a separate gas line which he also resolved on site.

Julie D in Waterloo
Julie D in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Two Gas Lines Installed

Tiger Plumbing was recommended by a co-worker because they did a great job and were at a reasonable price. This held true when we hired them to install two gas lines for us. I would highly recommend them.