Replace domestic water line from municipal shut-off valve up to, and including, the pressure-reducing valve inside the house
Kerrisdale Roofing and Plumbing responded quickly
1. to shut off the supply line to stop the leakage of water into the ground,
2. to dig out by hand through a landscaped area, leaving trees, shrubs, and bedding plants undisturbed,
3. to drill through a concrete basement floor slab
4. to remove the existing pipe and install a new one.
5. to replace the soil and the floor slab in a tidy manner.
Throughout the manager and the workers were polite and conscientious.
- Company Response
Thank you so much for business and trusting kerrisdale with your home...