Apex Painting Company Inc

Reviews for Apex Painting Company Inc

Shafeena in Oakville
Shafeena in Oakville

Bedroom painting

Jason did a great job at prepping and fixing bedroom walls damaged from teenage posters stuck with duck tape. The paint job looks great. I also appreciate the transparency regarding the total cost of the project .

Thank you and hope to work with you again in the near future

Mel Hayes in Toronto
Mel Hayes in Toronto

Great Job

Apex Painting Company Inc. painted our office which was a challenging job due to all the furniture, desks, existing pictures etc.
The work was done in a professional manner, quick, efficient, and very clean. I cannot even begin to tell you how little dust was created and how they vacuumed after each time they sanded. The end result is a brand new perfect office and all our customers have remarked how impressed they are with the new look. All the staff at Apex Painting are friendly, polite and courteous and when we asked them to do something extra the answer we got was "No Problem" and it was done. I highly recommend this company as I know I will call them back in the future for sure.

Mel, thanks for the review, we did want to make sure that we spend the correct amount of time keeping the facility clean, as this was very important to you. Thanks for using us again, and we look forward to painting for you again in the future!

Arthur  in Mississauga
Arthur in Mississauga

Painting of our condo

Jason was referred by our flooring company. He came over quickly and gave us a fair and honest assessment and proposal. He is professional, friendly and he and his worker did a great job ! They coordinated well with the flooring company and the whole job was done remarkably fast. Everything went better than we could have hoped! We are very happy with the work and we wouldn't hesitate to hire Apex Painting again.

Arthur, wow what a great review. Thanks!, you and your wife were great at accomodating us, which allowed us (with a bunch of moving furniture back and forth) to get the project done for you in the timely manner. Enjoy the new look in the Condo!

C Sharp in Oakville
C Sharp in Oakville

The Big Amazing Loft

Apex Painting Company Inc
905-847-9188
2351 Adirondak Trl
Oakville
L6M 0E9

Was referred to Apex thru another happy customer. Jason and team were great to work with. Very knowledgeable, great communication, showed up when committed. I challenged them with a large wall, high ceilings with the Ralph Lauren Suede finish. They had never done something like that before. They did an AMAZING job. We love it.

Corrine I think what works in a project like yours is mutual appreciation and understanding for the challenge at hand. I must say our two groups worked together very well to achieve the results you were ultimately looking for. You inspire confidence in our guys doing the job For you, that in itself makes you a Awesome customer! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do your painting project.

Darlene in Oakville
Darlene in Oakville

Painting of entire interior of my home

I was very impressed with Jason's immediate response, honest assessment and cost of painting my home. Jason and his crew were exceptionally professional, polite and efficient!! The timelines were met and continuous communication was greatly appreciated.
I am extremely content with the outcome and undoubtedly would recommend this company. My friends who have seen the outcome are now asking for Jason's contact information!!

Darlene, thank you for the kind words. Your project was one that required patience to make sure the colors were exactly to your liking. Once that was established, we were able to execute the project just the way you wanted it completed. Great stuff, it was a pleasure working together with you.

Marc from Mississauga
Marc from Mississauga

Painting an Office Condo

Jason and his team were hired to paint an office condo (about 1000 square feet) in Mississauga, Ontario. They got the job done quickly and efficiently. The guys worked hard and were very conscientious. Jason was great in working with us on colours and patient while we decided our approach and timing. He dropped off the samples to us and everything came in on budget. No surprises. Would definitely recommend Jason and his team.

Marc, I believe it was a team effort between Apex, you and the flooring contractor, we turned over something that you and your staff are appretiative of! Thanks for giving us the opportunity for painting, and thanks a bunch for the write up!!.

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Interior house painting

We hired Jason and his team, Scott and Harry, to paint about 80% of our town house, and they were great. The job was done quickly and done very well. A few spots dried a little bit weird, but Jason came back and fixed them up, no problem. I would definitely hire them again.

Andrea, I really do appretiate the review. It's actually really good that you mentioned the mysterious wall blemish that appeared, as it shows how we put the client and there concerns first, to get things resolved as quick as possible. Thanks for supporting us!

Charles Goddard from Oakville
Charles Goddard from Oakville

Interior house painting

I have worked with Jason and his team three times so far and plan on doing so whenever I need some painting work done.

Jason is extremely efficient and pleasant to deal with and the quality and price of his teams work is great.

I would not hesitate to contact Jason for any of your painting needs

Charles

Charles this is not the first time that we have worked together, again it was my pleasure for allowing us to look after your painting needs again. I was happy to go the extra distant for the additional items that you requested Charles.....Cheers

vicky from Oakville
vicky from Oakville

Painting

Jason and his crew were so great. When I called up to arrange an estimate, Jason came over within ten minutes! He was very kind and professional and his team did a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend Apex Painting Company and look forward to using them again.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?