Picture Frame Factory Limited

Reviews for Picture Frame Factory Limited

Anne from Toronto
Anne from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

The Picture Frame Factory (FRAMING)

They were more expensive than the 4 other frame stores I spoke with, but when we got to their new location on Dufferin we didn’t want to trek back across town with the picture, and as we had used them in the past, we decided to use again (despite their high prices). Unfortunately when we came to pick up the frame it was incorrect (the measurements were way off), and then we were told that to make the frame we wanted would now cost $30 more (putting it to $115+ making it almost double the cost of one other framers I spoke to, and far more than any other $115 vs $60). As the gentleman owner could not reduce the price, and as I refused to either take the wrong frame of pay the new inflated price, I paid for the mat ($22+) and left. Yesterday I received a hostile voicemail from the female owner who was very rude, swore and hung-up. As a lawyer I am used to the occasional hostile interactions, but this was completely unprofessional, unacceptable and upsetting. Please don’t not use Picture Frame Factory 450 Dufferin.

RG in Parkdale
RG in Parkdale

Framing Art Photos

The folks at the Picture Frame Factory helped me select custom frames for two large photos I wanted to have framed. Although there was a bit of a mix-up in terms of communication and when the finished work would be ready for pick up, the work was beautiful and I completely trusted my precious artwork to their care. They didn't let me down! Would return for future framing needs.