Home-Rail Ltd

9-820 28 Street NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Decks in Calgary  >  Home-Rail Ltd

Reviews for Home-Rail Ltd

1 review Edmonton, AB

Two Home deck and railing in calgary

The quality of railing wasnt what they advertised and when I confronted Seaun and he did nothing but give me the run around. The guys who installed the railing were great though. Its the only reason I gave this company 2 stars

Ben from Calgary
Ben from Calgary

Deck and Stair Railing

I bought a bronzed coloured aluminum picket railing package from Sean for a rebuilt decking and stairs. Found the product easy to work with and support quick to get answers. I had to go back to the show room a couple of times to get parts and exchange pieces of railing which was annoying. But overall I got the project completed and my wife is happy, which at the end is all that matters.

Cheryl in Calgary
Cheryl in Calgary

Deck Railing & Vinyl Decking

The deck looks great and we just wanted to thank you for our beautiful deck. Tim has done a wonderful job and the extra work he did to minimize the vinyl decking seams is appreciated. Time was very polite & knowledgeable answering all of my questions & very respectful of our house.