Park's Furniture

Reviews for Park's Furniture

john l in Hamilton
john l in Hamilton

very satisfied

I know in this day and age people generally only take the time to write poor reviews, so I decided to take a minute and write about my experience at Parks. I found the staff very helpful and felt I received a very good deal on my furniture. Delivery was right on time and was nice they even cleaned up packaging mess when leaving.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Poor customer service and quality

Terrible experience. I bought a bedroom set in July and didn't hear from the sales team about delivery until September when I emailed them. When I received my furniture, 2 pieces were obviously damaged. They were replaced 3 times and all damaged. After asking for a refund, I was told I have to pay a 10% restocking fee as the pieces were "inspected by management". Terrible experience and I do not recommend to anyone.

Dad in Hamilton
Dad in Hamilton

Furniture purchase

The sales experience was great but then it fell apart. 20% of our items were damaged upon delivery and the company asked us to jump though hoops just to make the claim. Their delivery people are not reliable. They constantly reschedule based on their convienice. We won’t be dealing g with them going forward.

tammy k in Stoney Creek
tammy k in Stoney Creek

Lots of help

Parks really came to my rescue after my basement flooded. Received lots of help from the staff picking out new furniture and they rushed the order so I had all by Christmas. Thanks again !!

uncle ted in Stoney Creek
uncle ted in Stoney Creek

good service and pricing

Got to say the pricing at this store is really good and I found the staff helpful. The delivery guys were on time and left my house in a clean matter . Would recommend, thanks Parks

Rick S in Ajax
Rick S in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

great value and friendly staff

This store was recommended to me by friends and I have to say I'm very happy with the pricing and the staff who helped me. Bought a new kitchen table and buffet for 1,100 dollars and couldn't be happier. Thanks to parks.

lora is in the house in Hamilton
lora is in the house in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

nice hidden gem

nice little hidden gem in Hamilton. Just found this store and I will be telling everyone about it. Prices were great and the delivery guys were very helpful. thanks to the staff at parks

m gabriel in Waterdown
m gabriel in Waterdown
4 reviews Burlington, ON

would recommend

would recommend to friends family and clients. Did some comparison shopping and found the best deal at parks with their membership pricing. delivered on time and the guys were pleasant.

ronniejames in Hamilton
ronniejames in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

good prices

overall was satisfied with the whole process, Prices were good and I found the staff helpful. Would recommend to friends and family. I will be back, thank you Park's ....

lee in Hamilton
lee in Hamilton

over charged me

it was a very bad experience with Park's furniture .i spent $17000 on purchasing from last year to this year, they over charged me every time, this time over charged me $98, their explanation is i paid by visa card, there was a 2% fee, but when i made that payment ,they never mention this fee at all. if they mentioned, i could choose other payment options such as e transfer. and they charged me twice for delivery fee, and still havent refund to me yet.
i called so many times about this, nobody cared, i heard their manager even said" what ever" at the other side of the phone! they dont care about their customers at all.

and the amount is $ 2300 for this purchase, $2300 x2% is only $46, where the $98 come from, they can charge me what ever they want to charge?

Awful experience, never go back, and i will fight for my justice!

Donna, her sales person told her several times if she paid by credit she would only get a 38% discount instead of a 40% discount. It also states this very clearly on the bottom of her invoice. So when it came time to pay her final balance and she paid by credit card her discount was changed to 38% for 40%. Our prices are so low that we can not afford to lose 2% to the credit card company. When she complained to Parks we offered to split the loss of the discount. Since most credit card companies give you 1% back and with the 1% I offered to refund her she would be in the same situation as if she did not lose the discount. She was right we did charge twice for delivery, it was a new staff member who made a mistake and it has now been refunded. We ask that in the future you do not shop a Parks Furniture

The calculation of the loss of 2% is correct, she may not be doing the calculation correctly or taking it on the entire invoice total.

Looking for Mattresses pros in Hamilton?