Park's Furniture

ronniejames in Hamilton
ronniejames in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

good prices

overall was satisfied with the whole process, Prices were good and I found the staff helpful. Would recommend to friends and family. I will be back, thank you Park's ....

lee in Hamilton
lee in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

over charged me

it was a very bad experience with Park's furniture .i spent $17000 on purchasing from last year to this year, they over charged me every time, this time over charged me $98, their explanation is i paid by visa card, there was a 2% fee, but when i made that payment ,they never mention this fee at all. if they mentioned, i could choose other payment options such as e transfer. and they charged me twice for delivery fee, and still havent refund to me yet.
i called so many times about this, nobody cared, i heard their manager even said" what ever" at the other side of the phone! they dont care about their customers at all.

and the amount is $ 2300 for this purchase, $2300 x2% is only $46, where the $98 come from, they can charge me what ever they want to charge?

Awful experience, never go back, and i will fight for my justice!

Donna, her sales person told her several times if she paid by credit she would only get a 38% discount instead of a 40% discount. It also states this very clearly on the bottom of her invoice. So when it came time to pay her final balance and she paid by credit card her discount was changed to 38% for 40%. Our prices are so low that we can not afford to lose 2% to the credit card company. When she complained to Parks we offered to split the loss of the discount. Since most credit card companies give you 1% back and with the 1% I offered to refund her she would be in the same situation as if she did not lose the discount. She was right we did charge twice for delivery, it was a new staff member who made a mistake and it has now been refunded. We ask that in the future you do not shop a Parks Furniture

The calculation of the loss of 2% is correct, she may not be doing the calculation correctly or taking it on the entire invoice total.

TraceyLuxon in Hamilton
TraceyLuxon in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Living Room Furniture

We received amazing service from Lore Neale at Park's Furniture in Hamilton, Ontario!

We are very satisfied with the service and the product received.

Thank you Parks Furniture!

Tracey Luxon