Alberta Lock Solid

Reviews for Alberta Lock Solid

Rob from St. Albert
Rob from St. Albert

Locks changed

Alberta Lock Solid re-keyed my mail locks in a rental property. They showed up on time (phoned ahead to prevent waiting), made sure it worked and price was terrific. I recommend them.

Thank you for taking time to review Alberta Lock Solid. We enjoy making our customers happy.

Brent from Edmonton
Brent from Edmonton

Locks rekeyed

We had our locks rekeyed by Alex. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done in a matter of minutes and the locks have worked great since. He
Thoroughly explained gone warranty. I was very satisfied with the service and will call them in the future for any locksmith needs.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.about your positive experience. We appreciate your business.

Crime Stoppers  from Edmonton
Crime Stoppers from Edmonton

Alberta Lock Solid

Alberta Lock Solid is Crime Stoppers Assoc. of Edmonton & Northern Alberta's trusted name in lock and door barrier services. They secured our offices and private homes to make sure our staff and families were kept safe while working hard to reduce crime in your community. Thanks for ALL you do for us! If you'd like more information about Crime Stoppers and our recommendation of Alberta Lock Solid please call our offices at 780-421-1122.

Wow! Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to help, and proud to be associated with Crime Stoppers of Edmonton.

Michael Brolich from Edmonton
Michael Brolich from Edmonton

Lock Rekey

Had Alex from Lock Solid come out to rekey our locks. We also had him install the Door Guardian on our rear door. Very quick service, professional, and knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again, and would certainly recommend them to others. Took the time to explain our options to us for home security, when asked. He also went over the warranty, which is one year, and what it covers.

Thank you for taking time to pass on your impressions of Lock Solid. We strive to make your experience with us a very good one.

marilisa
marilisa
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Purchase, installation and service of home locks

I can honestly say that the customer service I received at Alberta Lock Solid, is the best I've ever experienced in the trades industry. As a women who often feels taken advantage of in a "man's" world, Fred, Damien, Jamie and Steve went above and beyond in not only assisting me with my purchase, but also in educating me regarding the locksmith's scope of work. I did not realize that this trade requires a 4 year journeyman apprenticeship program. My thanks to Fred and the front end "boys" for their friendly, respectful, knowledgeable and caring service.

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts. This is a great inspiration for us to continue our quest for excellence.

steven in Edmonton
steven in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Lock Changed

I needed two door locks changed in my house. I brought them to this company and they had it changed quickly and without problem (Even the one lock that was a bit problematic). Had no problems with the locks ever since.

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy helping our customers.

Twin Brooks
Twin Brooks

Lock change

Do yourself a favor stay far away from Alberta Lock solid. They come out forget to change one of the locks and want to charge us double for coming back!! Then all I asked was where is the customer service and they hung up on me. They used old rusted bolts and other parts.
Beware!!!

The customer service representative that took the call was let go shortly after this review (Sept. 2009). Customer service standards were subsequently reviewed and improved. We strive to make your experience a positive one.

More about Alberta Lock Solid

We have been servicing the Edmonton area for over 20 years. Fast, dependable mobile service and well-trained, courteous technicians. We supply and install doors, door hardware, and much more. Call for FREE estimate on door repair or replacement.