Bedroom Depot

Reviews for Bedroom Depot

Will in Windsor
Will in Windsor

Mattresses, Bedroom Set

I purchased two top quality mattresses, two bed frames, and two headboards two weeks ago. The salesperson here was super kind and helpful. Great selection and service made me feel extremely happy. No other place offers as many good mattresses as this one does. You don't have to waste your time walking from store to store. Just visit "Bedroom Depot," and you will get what you want.

Caiteline in Windsor
Caiteline in Windsor

Box and Mattress

Fantastic Customer Service from a local company. We found what we needed and it was delivered first thing the next day (Sunday) on time and installed in minutes. Would highly recommend this store!!

Anna N in
Anna N in

Mattresses

Our experience at the store was beyond amazing. We went to the store last week to look for bedroom set. Was amazed to see the selection and prices. There website is also really good. We picked 2-3 models online and went to the store to look. Very friendly staff and knowledge. Will be back for sure.

Anna R. in Hamilton
Anna R. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mattress

Amazing experience! The entire process was very easy and the employees never hesitated to go the extra mile for me. My mattress was delivered within a couple days and brought up to my apartment without any hassle. I have recommended Bedroom Depot to all my student friends looking for an easy and affordable mattress supplier. Thank you Bedroom Depot!!

Marianne L. from Windsor
Marianne L. from Windsor

Bed

I would not hesitate in recommending this company. Their prices are reasonable, they are competitive and if you do have any issues, their customer service is excellent. We had an issue with my daughters bed approx. 6 months after delivery. It took one email to get it resolved. You can't ask for much more than that.

Dan Mickle from Windsor
Dan Mickle from Windsor

King size bed

Wish I had read the reviews on here first. Ordered a king size bed and it was delivered a week later as they had promised. The bed was broken and my wife got nothing but attitude out of the sales rep and (supposed) owner. They refused to provide a discount seeing as how our entire bedroom is ripped apart in preparation of this bed coming and we now have to wait at least another week before we can set the bed up. Horrible customer service, rude and sarcastic. This company is dispicable.

Megan in Windsor
Megan in Windsor
1 review ,

Mattress

To anyone considering doing business with Bedroom Depot, please take this as a cautionary tale: I purchased a mattress set from them a month ago, and I'm struggling to get in touch with someone who can tell me where the heck my mattress is and when I can expect to receive it. I thought I was getting a great deal on a mattress, so I even brought them another sale - but when I didn't receive any delivey information from them on the agreed-upon date, I tried to get in touch with them. I was given the run-around, and then was told someone would call me in a few days. No one did. I tried calling a few days later, and again was given the brush off. This is despite the fact that I told these people that I was moving in less than a week (waaaay out of town) and NEEDED to receive this item before then. I am now still trying to speak to the store manager. If I don't get in touch with him today, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT GIVE THIS STORE YOUR BUSINESS.

Michael in Amherstburg
Michael in Amherstburg
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Bunk Bed

I went in to purchase a bunk bed advertised for $168 after calling around for the best price, when I got to the store I was told that they were all out, and was encouraged by the salesman to buy a much more expensive model, I said that I could wait and bought the advertised one. After 2 months of waiting I asked to get my money back, they would only give me a store credit. I ended up buying a similar bunk bed at Worldwide on Division along with Mattresses and it was delivered that day. The Bunk bed itself was a little more but the mattresses were a much better deal than at Bedroom Depot, and the service was a million times better. It seems to me that the Bedroom Depot purposesly advertises something that they don't have to look cheaper than other places but then tries to get you to spend more. I don't know what to do with the store credit because I would much rather shop at Worldwide from now on. Even though the prices may seem good make sure you buy something that you can take home with you, at this point I wouldn't even trust them to deliver the right thing after all the stories they told me about why they couldn't get me the Bunk bed that I bought after 2 months. I picked up the paper and saw the same bunk advertised everyday, if they didn't have it they still shouldn't be advertising it, I think that is misleading.

More about Bedroom Depot

4096 Walker Rd. Windsor, Ont.
Looking for Mattresses pros in Windsor?