Simply Elegant

Reviews for Simply Elegant

Joyce Lin in Scarborough
Joyce Lin in Scarborough

Mattress

We were in need for a new mattress as we could feel the springs of our previous one. So we looked at many places but none could fullfill our needs for the perfect one. We loved the mattress at Simply Elegant and till this day(2 years ago) its still in good condition as the day we bought it!

Federico Pizarro in North york
Federico Pizarro in North york
1 review North York, ON

New Bed and Mattress Set

I am so tired. I just love my bed. It is like no bed I ever had before. Same goes for the mattress, really the whole set. I was just about to go to sleep and I remembered you asking me that if I really really like the bed, the mattress set and the price that it would be nice if I post a review. Well consider it done. Thanks again. And now to he best sleep I ever had and all since I got my new bed and mattress. Yes....

Cinzia Perrotta in North york
Cinzia Perrotta in North york

Mattress

Timing is everything. My mattress literally broke. I didnt know that was possible, but a spring came through it. Not only is this dangerous its ridiculous. I complained to the manufacturer but they did nothing. Thanks to Craig, we replaced our mattress with a top of the line new mattress with the best price I could find , and believe me, I looked.