Expert Cabinet Refacing

LB
LB
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen cabinet refacing

Expert Cabinet Refacing was recommended to me by a neighbor and although I had a very small job, Calvin devoted his time to help me select a cabinet refacing within a tight budget. It was just the small lift my kitchen needed and was installed right on time. We will def. return for our future kitchen upgrades.

S from Ottawa
S from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen cabinet refacing

Outstanding service from Terry and Calvin. Jason did great work too. We had a few hiccups with a discontinued countertop, but they made it right for me. Would definitely use them again. I have a gorgeous kitchen that would have cost me twice as much if we had gone all new. Friends cannot believe the transformation from our old kitchen.