Laurysen Kitchens Ltd

Marianne in Ottawa
Marianne in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Cabinet front touch-ups

I love love love my Laurysen kitchen ... now two years old.

Over the past couple of winters, unfortunately, I neglected to notice that the humidity in my home was well below the standard. As a result, my cabinet and drawer fronts had begun to blister from wood shrinkage from the low humidity. It's important to understand that this damage is from my neglect and nothing to do with the quality of Laurysen products. Laurysen cabinetry is beautiful.

To the rescue comes Simon, from Laurysen. He arrived on time, assessed the damage thoughtfully, worked with me to determine the best course of action and then, immediately, got to work. He finished all the work in one day ... amazing!

Big thumbs up to Simon for his artistic touch (and hard work) to restore my cabinets to their beautiful, original state. Simon is a great addition to the service team at Laurysen Kitchens.

Best regards
Marianne

Thank you for your kind words and Simon has been a great addition to the service department.

Kitchen Renovation

We were looking to redesign and revamp our outdated kitchen, and Laurysen was a great help with the process. Wael Bakr was very knowledgable and helped us with all of the design decisions that we made, giving us pointers and suggestions along the way. We love the design that he helped us build and we get many compliments on our new kitchen :) When our kitchen went into production we chose to delay our delivery date for our convenience and Laurysen delivered the kitchen promptly on the date decided upon. There were a few issues after installation but Laurysen worked with us, after a minor delay, to resolve the issues. We would recommend Wael Bakr and Laurysen to anyone who is looking to redesign their kitchen.

Thank you we appreciate your positive review and trust you will enjoy your kitchen for years to come.

PZaine in Ottawa
PZaine in Ottawa

Repair on a drawer in my Laurysen kitchen after 25 years

Laurysen put in my kitchen in 1992 and I still love it.
I called them about a fastener on the side of my pot drawer that had broken. I brought in the drawer and Phil repaired it as well as replacing the fastener on the opposite side so they'd be the same. He then filled in a couple of scratches on the bottom of the drawer face. He didn't charge me for the repairs and was lovely to deal with.
It's seldom we get such good service like this in today's world.
Thank you to all.
Peggy Zaine

Thank you for the great review, we are always striving to build and improve our service.

Trevor Dieleman in Ottawa
Trevor Dieleman in Ottawa

New Home Kitchen Install

Horrible experience and would not recommend. Closing was January 3rd (2 weeks ago) and our kitchen and laundry cabinets are still incomplete. I have had to try and contact them numerous times with lack of response and they further fail to provide an estimated time frame of when it will be completed. They should have accounted for the time and worked with the builder to deliver this project to the customer on time.

Dear Mr. Dieleman we are sorry that you have not had a positive experience with our company, I have contacted our Service Dept. and they are working to complete the outstanding service work as soon as possible.

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

No Cabinet doors for over a month

I don't normally write reviews but this company has been exceptionally poor in how I have been treated. Laurysen had made a mistake and installed the wrong cabinet configuration in our home. We notified them and the configuration was fixed however we have no cabinet doors and no shelves. This was over a month ago now and we still have no cabinet doors. Luckily we were able to get shelves from somewhere else, not Laurysen Kitchens, otherwise we would still have no shelves either. We were told that there is a backlog and that it didn't matter that they made a mistake, they will not do it quicker. No one from the company gives status updates and their date just keeps going into the future.This is has been very disappointing and I suggest anyone looking for a new kitchen to look else where. I still have no cabinet doors

HI Andrew, we have contacted your builder and your service is scheduled for this week and within their 30 Day Service time period.

HSStadl3r in Rockwood
HSStadl3r in Rockwood
1 review Rockwood, ON

Brand new Kitchen in 2016 already had to refinish doors!!!

My builder ordered a Kitchen from Lauysen last year, we are happy with the design and install etc...but 6 months in...the finish is cracking and chipping and peeling...had the doors taken away and "refinished" and now not even a month on they are starting to crack again. We heard there was a finish problem a few years ago and were assured it was taken care of! Waiting to hear what the next steps are...I wouldn't recommend this company at this point!!

Retrofit kitchen drawers

Wanted to have three sets of drawers with fronts to replace cupboards with doors. Laurysen was able to match the existing cupboard colour and finish, so that the drawers look like they were installed as part of the original kitchen. I'm very happy with their workmanship and would recommend their services.

Thank you very much for your kind words it was a pleasure working with you.

Kitchen Cabinets

I wanted to get new cabinets installed in my kitchen for my condo. I worked with Corey to get the right design. We agreed on the price, the timeline and the design.

The design was great. There were a couple hiccups in timeline and some minor things left to complete. Overall, the design is what I was looking for and I'm happy with the design.

Review has 1 previous version

We thank you for your patience as we rectified the situation, we appreciate your business.

Len & Trudy in
Len & Trudy in
1 review Gatineau, QC

Kitchen Renovation

We are very happy with our new cabinets and quartz counter top. A special thank you to our designer, Kimberly. And, both the installers for the cabinets and the counter top as well as the service technician who did the work were very accommodating and did good work. The scheduling was done to meet our needs. Please pass on our thanks to all involved.
Trudy & Len
Aylmer QC

Thank you Trudy and Len we appreciate your kind words and wish you a lifetime of enjoyment with your new Laurysen cabinets.

Karen V from Lorwell Lake in Harrow
Karen V from Lorwell Lake in Harrow

Cottage Renovation

I had to build a new kitchen and bathroom and also a laundry room for a cottage renovation. Had no idea how to proceed, with the patience and support from Wael and the Laurysen team, it came together beautifully. Wael even came with me to pick out the granite which I couldn't even imagine how the finished product would even look. The cabintry was designed and built with perfection, the installer Dave made sure everything was done in detail to give us a custom kitchen that I love. Thank you Laurysen Kitchens.

Thank you Karen for the kind words and we are delighted that you are happy with the kitchen. We appreciate you selecting Laurysen Kitchens.

More about Laurysen Kitchens Ltd

Ottawa turns to Laurysen Kitchens for beautiful, affordable cabinets for their kitchens, bathrooms and closets. We provide standard to custom cabinets in modern, classic and country styles. Our culture of quality is why we’ve been voted Best Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer since 1997 by the Ottawa Consumers’ Choice Award.