Bedzzz

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Bed Retailer

I decided to try Bedzzz after getting a hard time from employees at another local matress retailer. I have to say that Bedzzz's customer service is AMAZING! Most representatives at mattress retailers that I've come in contact with were uninformed and dull. The retailers at Bedzzz were actually enthusiastic about selling mattresses! Though I don't quite remember his name, an associate greeted me as soon as I entered the store and offered to help me instantly! He stayed with me the entire time I was in the store and described the strengths and weaknesses of every mattress! I said I had a bad back and he immediately knew which pillows and mattresses to give me. I was guided very well by an extremely wise employee. I ended up buying a mattress that day, and it is just as comfortable today as it was when I first bought it! I am very happy with this store.

The products and customer service that Bedzzz had is top notch. A++, I definitely recommend this store to everyone in the Nepean area, I will definitely be buying another mattress from them again when the time comes.

Lorenzo in Orleans
Lorenzo in Orleans
1 review ,

Mattress and bedroom set

Bedzzz
613-228-7999
1526 Merivale Road
Nepean

Its hard to find good stores that offer good service these days. I've been burnt before by going to the big box stores. All I can say is that I would recommend bedzzz to anyone I know. Plus I found out they are owned locally (ottawa) which is a plus.

hope this helps someone :)
Lorenzo