Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Reviews for Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Mandy from Etobicoke
Mandy from Etobicoke

day bed delivery

Just want to report how thrilled I am with the service from the delivery team at Nine Clouds Beds. The two fellows were prompt, courteous , careful and caring. They had the bed delivered, assembled and the trash tidied away in no time. Thanks Nine Clouds delivery team!! My new daybed looks great.

I am very glad things went well with your daybed delivery Mandy.
Please consider shopping at Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses when you are next in the market for a new bed.
Cheers

Happy Customer from Bracebridge
Happy Customer from Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Delivery of Day Bed

Delivery by Ash and Ryan was prompt, courteous and on time.
Their knowledge of their products and efficiencies in setting up my new furniture is greatly appreciated. Absoutely no clean up after them. Everything works. Fair price for a quality product. It was a joy to do business with Nine Clouds.

Ash and Ryan are always more than happy to deliver beds "Up North" because when they're done there is always a lake near by to "go fishing"

Edie from Mississauga
Edie from Mississauga

Twin XL Electric bed

All of you ( Bill, John, Ash and Ryan) have been wonderful and very nice and helpful. I recommend nine clouds to anyone interested in beds of any kind. thank you very much.

Thanks Edie, adjustable beds are a specially here at Niine Clouds and we are very glad you enjoyed the buying experience all the way from our showroom to set up in your bedroom.
Cheers

Sara N. from Toronto
Sara N. from Toronto

Double Manor Headboard

For the last month, I've been trying to find a ready-to-go tufted headboard. I found it at Nine Clouds, and it was a fantastic bargain. Friendly service, and definitely worth the drive across the city. And thank you for loading it into my car for me!

I am glad you found what you were looking for (at the right price) at Nine Clouds. Please consider shopping here next time you're in the market for a bed and give us just one more chance to earn a 10/10:)

Jo-Anne Murdoch from Toronto
Jo-Anne Murdoch from Toronto

furniture purchase

I purchased a bed from Nine Clouds Beds. They were very helpful in the store and the delivery men Ash and Ryan were very professional and polite. They set up the bed perfectly.

We hope your bed gives you years of enjoyment Jo-Anne. If you have any issues at all please let us know.

Betty Chalmers from Toronto
Betty Chalmers from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

hospital bed

Fast and efficient friendly service! two thumbs up. Ash and Ryan did a great job. Delivery was on time and product was set up excellent. would recommend nine clouds to others.

Thanks Betty our team tries very hard to make each and every home hospital bed delivery go as smoothly as possible for our customers.

Julie S. from Mississauga
Julie S. from Mississauga

Mattress, Headboard & Delivery

We got a great deal on a mattress, headboard and box spring from Nine Clouds Beds. We found the sales representative (I believe his name was Bill) VERY helpful. He was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. The delivery guys showed up on time, were professional, set up the bed completely and were very patient as we had problems with the service elevator. Overall, we had a great experience with Nine Cloud Beds and would recommend buying a bed there to anyone.

Thanks very much Julie, we try very hard to provide as much information as our customers require (without being pushy:) to make a confident decision when choosing a new mattress. We certainly hope you get years of satisfaction from your new bed.

Richie from Mississauga
Richie from Mississauga

Double mattress warrant exchange

The delivery came on time exactly as expected. They gave precise info. I bought double mattress 5 years ago and my mattress became defective and nine clouds was great in honouring the warranty. Process was fast andquick. Delivery guys were great and professional.

Thanks very much Richie. We are more than happy to help all past customers with a manufacturer's process of warranty claim.

Deborah from Markham
Deborah from Markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

Day bed with trundle (turns into a king) and a Queen bed with great box spring and mattress

We had bought a rod iron bed from Nine Cloud last year. We were so impressed by the service, the delivery and quality that we returned this year. From the phone call asking about the day bed to the visit to the store and quality advice and product to the excellent service of the delivery staff, The delivery team are friendly, professional and incredibly helpful. We give Nine Clouds a double thumbs up! Bill has a great business and team.

Thanks for coming back to visit us again at Nine Clouds Deborah, your kind words are much appreciated;)

More about Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses is a family run company, with one convenient GTA Showroom. We happy-deliver and set up beds of every description right into your bedroom. Adjustable Beds, Bunk beds, Daybeds, Futons, Headboards, Mattresses Please call or visit our showroom if you live within 100km of our "10, ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Mississauga?