Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Mattresses
2273 Dundas Street West Mississauga ON L5K 2L8
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Mississauga  >  Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses  >  Queen Size Bed with Head Board
Jacob from Mississauga
Jacob from Mississauga

Queen Size Bed with Head Board

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses
1-905-607-6862
2273 Dundas Street West
Mississauga
L5K 2L8

This company by for has provided the best customer service I have never received. My wife and I decided to visit their showroom and was greeted by a salesman named Amir. Out of all the experiences that I've had dealing with salesman Amir took me by surprise. He was not pushy to sell, he listened to our needs, and he also gave us our space in trying out the different beds, not like most sales people who hover around you. Amir new his products and answered all the questions we had with confidence. Nine Clouds Beds was the first place we stopped at to look for a bed. It was our plan to visit other locations like the well known Sleep Country, Leons, etc... After our experience with Amir and how confident we felt with the overall service we ended up buying the bed. Their reviews on homestars.com and google speak for itself. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks very much Jacob. Reviews like yours make us eager to open the doors the next morning, particularly on the cold winter mornings that we all know are coming:)