Locks & Locksmiths

Medeco Locks

416-492-8933
3794 Victoria Park Avenue
North York

Home security is a huge concern for me because my family got robbed in the dead of night in the past and the robbers just forced open our rear door. After the unforgettable event, I realized that I have to step up the security in our home for my family's safety.

I decided to go all out and bought only commercial grade locks, bars, dogs, cameras and alarms. Davies is my first choice for door locks. I picked up 4 of the Medeco dead bolt locks from Davies. Great product and service. I already went back to Davies multiple times and bought a few more for my friends and family.

kurtgao in North york
kurtgao in North york
10 reviews North York, ON

lock Service

I don't plan on ever getting locked out again, but if I do I will DEFINITELY call Davies Lock Service. Let's put it this way, they aren't even supposed to arrive for another 30 minutes and they are already done and gone. Awesome! Dave was our technician and he was friendly and fast. I would recommend Davies Lock Service in a second.

Esther Wiser Toronto,Ontario
Esther Wiser Toronto,Ontario

Installing dead bolts

I called Davies Locks after a robbery I had.They were professional and were able to come the next morning(not an emergency)They installed 3 deadbolts for me and were very quick and tidy.I didn't even tell them to clean up the mess .A few months later,one of the locks were hard to turn.They came back the next morning and fixed it,no charge.