A Maid For A Day

Reviews for A Maid For A Day

Marie K in Calgary
Marie K in Calgary

House Cleaning

Super impressed with the service that I have received from these guys for the last 3 years. They are always very accommodating and do a great job of cleaning our house. I would definitely recommend them, and in fact have on several occasions.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Maid for a day

Really nice folks, but staff have a tendency to break a lot of things when they clean. Not just bumping things off of shelves but braking things that leave you scratching your head wondering how on earth they managed to break it. So much so that we finally had to stop using them. They do offer to try and fix things, but best case scenario you have a "repaired" item. One even potentially two items would be understandable, but we've had more. They also spent as much if not more time arranging things as they did actually scrubbing things. So, if your place is furnished like a hotel without any precious items like pottery and you don't want deep cleaning then. I'd recommend these guys. But for the prices they charge I expect mire care and attention. On the other hand they are pleasant and reliable.

Karen H from Calgary
Karen H from Calgary

House Cleaning

I hired this company to help me out after having my child 2 years ago and was so spoiled by the service that I continue to have them come every second week to clean our house. I can always depend on them to be here and do a great job. The girls that come to clean are always so happy and friendly, which seems to be something that is hard to find these days. The people at the office are always so pleasant to talk to as well. They are amazing!

David from Calgary
David from Calgary

house cleaning

I never hired a cleaning company before in my life but the quality of their job is amazing the complete house was cleaned and everything looks great. I will hire those guys again and will definiatly get a regular customer! If you need a cleaning company you really should consider hiring those guys.

More about A Maid For A Day

A Maid For A Day is your one-stop shop for reliable Calgary cleaning services. We have been offering house cleaning and maid services in Calgary Since 1984. We're proud to be the #1 Rated Calgary House Cleaners as voted by consumers!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?