Artistic Landscape Designs Limited

Landscape Architects
2079 Bank Place Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Architects in Nepean  >  Artistic Landscape Designs Limited

Reviews for Artistic Landscape Designs Limited

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio/Deck Design Consultation

No stars for this company. I echo what another reviewer has written, in that the consultation yielded poor results, and feel deceived by their approach. I paid $300 for a 2 hour home consultation, which I was told would result in a backyard living space design. There was no real design input. I was provided with a hand drawn sketch of my existing patio and deck with a few irrelevant features added that I told the consultant I didn't want. These unwanted features were included in the quote that I received 2 weeks after the visit. The quote itself, I can only assume, was based on refreshing my current patio and deck, even though I had been clear during our meeting that I wanted a better design for the space. Isn't this the purpose of meeting with a "designer"?? Clearly, I was not listened to. I also think it's inaccurate to quote a project based on already existing structure (patio, deck) to "establish a budget" when the actual cost of what could replace it could be much greater. I did not expect a full blown architectural plan, but based on their reputation, and having to pay $300, I did expect relevant design advice. No refund, either, for the non-design! Due to the poor quality of design (lack thereof) and attitude when I queried this, Artistic Design has lost my business.

Jan Dempsey from Ottawa
Jan Dempsey from Ottawa
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Flower Beds

Eva Schmitz designed beautiful low maintenance flower beds for our home. Her team came out with all the supplies and did a wonderful job prepping the site and installing the high quality plants. We truly enjoy the gorgeous colours and fragrances throughout the summer months!

Helga Lukowsh
Helga Lukowsh
4 reviews Clarence, ON

Landscaping

Every year we buy our spring summer flowers here. The selection is great and we often find new plants making it part of a fun shopping experience. We love this place.