MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions

Reviews for MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions

Rob in North York
Rob in North York
3 reviews Acton, ON

Lennox A/C & Humidifier

From Sales, Advice, and Installation Metro Air was very professional and attentive to what I needed. They took their time to explain the product and service, and answered all my questions. The installation was quick and clean, and in fact they rerouted a number of drainage lines in the furnace room, and touched up previous poor workmanship.
I would refer these guys in a second, and have done so on a number of occasions... they won't embarrass you and you won't regret the referral.

Ron B from Lovelock
Ron B from Lovelock
2 reviews ,

air conditioning and zoning system

Excellent customer service, professional installation and responsive to all inquiries. highly recommend them. I had experienced their service at my previous home (furnace and air conditioning) and was impressed from day 1 and hence, this is the reason i reached out to them for new house.

Todd Henry from Mississauga
Todd Henry from Mississauga

Home Services

Both, my parents and I have been using “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” services. The quality of work is great and we are always pleased with how quickly and efficiently “MetroAir” works on our projects.

Shelley Ramotar from Brampton
Shelley Ramotar from Brampton

Home project

We found “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” for our home project online. We felt the service to be very pleasant with friendly staff and pretty good finished product from “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions”.

Farhana Mishra from Mississauga
Farhana Mishra from Mississauga

Furnace Emergency

MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions
905-792-5076
15 Edvac Drive
Brampton
L6S 5W6

The previous homeowners had “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” work on the air condition and we continued to work with them on installing zoning and a new AC in our house. We found the quoting process to go by quite smoothly and we found “MetroAir” to be quite responsive when we did have any comments. We did have an emergency with our furnace at one time and tried to arrange with “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” to come and resolve the situation, however, they were not available to help. It would be appreciative if they could have had provided priority assistance to customers they have already worked for (we eventually went into a service contract with the company that was able to fix our furnace). In addition, it would have been nice to see “MetroAir” follow up on their finished project and make sure we were still satisfied with their work.

Steve & Ania Lewicki from Mississauga
Steve & Ania Lewicki from Mississauga

Home project

We were actually recommended “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” services from our neighbors who were pleased with their project. When it came to the quoting process we were pleased to see “MetroAir” stand by the quote and finish everything within our specifications.

Darrick Rinkel from Scarborough
Darrick Rinkel from Scarborough

Home project

When dealing with “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” I found everything to be worked on and finished promptly. There was no mess to deal with and overall it was a great experience with friendly staff and wonderful work quality.

Dr. Sidney Kremer from Toronto
Dr. Sidney Kremer from Toronto
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

From great sales staff to reputable service

Initially, I met Patrick S. of “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” at a local home show. I was originally looking for a furnace for my home and Patrick was such a suburb employee to work with. He was able to give me all the facts and reasonable quotes in the process and I found him to be a straight shooter. I did have quotes and conversations with other companies for the same service; however, I was just so pleased with the treatment by “MetroAir” ‘s staff member Patrick, that I wanted my service to be with them. My next purchase was a water heater for my home, and again and I called Patrick at “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” right away without a second thought.
Most recently, I had to have “MetroAir” return to my home to repair some products after recent extreme weather. I was still pleased with how much attention “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” paid to my issues and the work they finished in my home. At times it was difficult to contact them however.

Alexander Bakuntsev from Brampton
Alexander Bakuntsev from Brampton

Quick Service

We found “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” in a newspaper ad. The service was of great quality and “MetroAir” finished the project very quickly. During the quoting process until the finished result we found the prices quite reasonable.

Nancy Marino from Newmarket
Nancy Marino from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace replacement

We found “MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions” through my brother-in-law’s recommendation. The service we received was good and the efficiency of “MetroAir” we found stood out in the overall service. We were pleased with how clean and tidy they kept everything during the project.

More about MetroAir Home Comfort Solutions

MetroAir Home Comfort - Your trusted and experienced source for your home heating, cooling and air quality needs. MetroAir Home Comfort supplies, installs and services quality furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners and humidifiers. When you choose MetroAir Home Comfort you choose more than an HVAC contractor, MetroAir Home Comfort is ...