Prostar Cleaning And Restoration

House & Apartment Cleaning
Prostar Cleaning And Restoration

Reviews for Prostar Cleaning And Restoration

Not professional

Would not deem the quality of cleaning a professional, there was ketchup splatter still on the wall no baseboards were touched. Would not hire them again. Do not use this company you will not get your deposit back.

Thank you for taking the time to review ProStar. We are sorry you are not satisfied with your service. I noticed your review initially stated you were from Burnaby, BC. We would like to ensure you have selected the correct ProStar, as there is a company with a similar name in Burnaby, BC. We see you have since changed your location to Calgary, AB. We would like to discuss this matter with you, but are unable to contact you as you did not leave your name. We ask that you call our VP Operations, Leanne Battams, to discuss this matter. Leanne can be reached at 587-226-4714. Thank you.

Lack of communication

Time lines are constantly getting pushed, there is zero communication. Appointments forgotten. Just constantly getting pushed around and not taken seriously. Then when you try to reach out to anyone you cannot get ahold of them.

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to review ProStar. I'm sorry you feel you have had a negative experience and that you have had issues with communication. As you did not leave a name, we are unable to contact you to discuss the issue. We ask that you kindly contact our VP of Operations, Leanne Battams, at 587-226-4714 for further assisstance.

The ProStar Team

Jason in Calgary
Jason in Calgary

Content removal, All ceilings and flooring redone

After my upstairs neighbor flooded my condo I was less than impressed to find out that I would have to have my entire ceiling and floors redone. Mostly because during the ceiling reno I couldn't stay in the condo.

After meeting with a few people at ProStar who were professional and courteous, we determined that I would have to be out for about 12 days.

Well, they brought a team of professionals in there and ripped through that job like I've never seen work done before. Every person on that job was freaking awesome. From the project managers to the guys doing all the work. Not to mention the coordination of this job where there are 5 (6?) different contractors working on stuff.

Place is finished and it looks amazing. While I hope that I don't need ProStar again for any unexpected renos; I know that if I did I would be in great hands.

Hi Jason - Thank you for taking the time to review ProStar Cleaning and Restoration! We appreciate your feedback. We sincerely thank you for sharing your positive experience after your water damage event. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the entire team that worked on your project! - ProStar

AUBREY
AUBREY

Restoration

Pro-Star was assigned by the insurance company to conduct repairs on damages as a result of a water leak caused by faulty poly b plumbing. The company was prompt and professional in this regard. I also hired the company to perform additional services for uninsured projects.

Hi Aubrey - Thank you for taking the time to review ProStar Cleaning and Restoration! We appreciate your feedback. We sincerely thank you for sharing your positive experience after your water damage event. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the entire team that worked on your project! - ProStar

pym in Calgary
pym in Calgary

Excellent company. Very professional staff

Well planned well coordinated schedules to complete the basement project after water damage. Will recommend this company without any hesitation to any body. Thank you for a job well done.

Good Morning PYM, Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating for ProStar Cleaning and Restoration. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass along the compliment to all staff involved. Sincerely, The ProStar Team

Flood Floor Replacement

Pro star was very professional with handling this project , always keep me informed what was going on did a great job as well I would use them again , they were on time with the job

Norm in Calgary
Norm in Calgary

Basement water damage

We had an unfortunate water leak and my bsmt office was damaged beyond simple cleanup. Within 2 hrs of notification to my insurance company, representatives of Prostar arrived to assess and then in another hr another arrived to cleanup up soggy carpet, rotting drywall, a rotting desk and set up fans to dry the room out. we are in restoration mode now and so far so good with thier punctuality and schedule.

Hi Norm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ProStar Cleaning and Restoration. We appreciate your feedback. ProStar takes pride in providing timely service to our valued clients. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Bradshaw in Calgary
Bradshaw in Calgary

Hail Damage Claim

At the end of June, 2016, I woke to the sound of thunder. Thinking it was a thunderstorm I went to the window to watch. Turned out to be hail the size of grapes. I took several pictures during the downpour which lasted about 15 minutes. Add I looked closer at the hail covering the ground I noticed some looked pretty large, more like the size of ping-pong balls. I expanded the photos and was able to see hail from the size of peas to the size of golf balls.
I went and checked thecar and found it full of dents from the hail. On checking the house I found damage to siding, screens, gutters and my shed. With that much damage I knew to contact the insurance company and get everything checked by a professional. My agent told me they used Prostar Cleaning exclusively. I had never heard of them.

The appraiser came out, and I discovered he was an engineer, which immediately impressed me. He showed me how to "see" the real damage to the shingles, gutters and things that I would never have noticed. His associate came to my house with the estimateand walked me through exactly what would be done. He was also an engineer, and gave me copies of all the documents and information on my contact at Prostar. I talked to my contact at Prostar the next day and got a time when work would start .
I was a bit skeptical about the timetable, having dealt with insurance claims before and not been very impressed.

Much to my surprise, the job was done on time, on schedule, and done right the first time! I made a pount of talking to each group that came out and found everyone that I talked to or asked questions of to be helpful, courteous, friendly and willing to take the time to answer all of my questions. I am totally happy with the service and performance of the entire crew that was sent to bring my home back to better than new condition.
I can certainly see why my insurer uses Prostar exclusively. If I ever need cleaning or restoration work in the future, I know exactly who I'll be calling. Prostar.

Pgray in Calgary
Pgray in Calgary
2 reviews Canmore, AB

Awesome restoration job!

We had a water leak in our duplex in Canmore. We called Prostar and Cyd, the project manager, responded very quickly to assess the damage. It was caused by an ice dam. She was excellent at communicating the progress and details of the repairs. The work was professional and of very high quality. It was completely in a very timely manner but it was done completely with no short cuts. She negotiated with the insurance company on our behalf which was at times not an easy task. As sometimes is the case, the insurance company was looking for someone else to cover the
costs. I highly reccomend this company and especially Cyd. If I ever
need this type of service again I would definitely use them.

Jerry Gator from Calgary
Jerry Gator from Calgary

Condo Cleaning

I called ProStar to come clean my condo when I was moving out of my place. I was considering doing this cleaning on my own, but frankly it was hectic enough trying to manage the movers and the new place I was moving into. I am so glad I called them. When the girls showed up they had everything they needed to do a thorough job (which was good, since everything I owned was in boxes). The landlord was so impressed when we did the final walkthrough, I got 100% of my damage deposit back. I would highly recommend ProStar Cleaning.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?