Curtis Lumber

Richard from Burnaby
Richard from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

painting

Had to match some paint to my washroom awhile back, went to Curtis lumber and prepared a gallon for me and said if i need to i could come back to adjust the pigment if i needed to which i did, staff was patient and helpful and i got the job done perfectly.

Jellie
Jellie
11 reviews BURNABY, BC

Home Project

I've done some wood working in highschool and some in university. But I am definitely not a carpenter. So, naturally, I had so many questions and they were very helpful to answer all the questions. They took me around and showed me the best parts to get, seemed genuinely interested in my project and gave me suggestions. (my project was my sketch with sizes roughly measured :o )

I would recommend!

Dalon in Burnaby
Dalon in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

House maintaince

I always like to support local businesses, and so when we bought my first house I was pretty psyched about having this right near by. They have great service, clearance items (I got a $175 custom order front door lock for $15!!!), tools (And a damn good selection), lighting, raw wood, decking, doors and windows, plumbing and electrical.. Even work clothes. Out back at the contractor location you can buy insulation, and roofing and all other building supplies.
The folks are always nice, knowledgeable and conversational. Ready to help even if they are in the middle of something (Not like the average big box home stores...)

You can't miss the big sign!

Herbert in Burnaby
Herbert in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garden

Location is very convenience for me. Sales people are very knownledgable and friendly. From small project such as gardening materials and lumber to large project such as new contraction, this location has it all. Prices are competitive to Home Depot and Home Hardware.