Kar-Los Building Supplies

Building Supplies and Hardware
20400 Hwy 11 Bradford ON
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Bradford  >  Kar-Los Building Supplies

Reviews for Kar-Los Building Supplies

Jacob North York
Jacob North York

Karlos is rude and narcissistic

I had the worst experience here. I came in to buy gravel one day and he asked me if I could do grab deliveries for him. He told me he would pay me per delivery and I spent the next few days researching for a dumping truck to see if I could work something out with him. A few days later I came in to buy gravel again and when I asked him about what we spoke about the other day he laughed at me. He told me anyone who doesn't already have a job he doesn't want to hire. He laughed at me. I came back again the next day for grab and he told me to leave because I purchased wood from another company and not from him (it was loaded on my truck). He is rude and narcissistic and to think I went out of my way to try and help him and give him my business and he treated me very poorly. I have accounts with home hardware, Rona and gave him a shot. Worst decision I ever made. I will never go back there. Stay away.

1 review Caledon, ON

Rude and lack of service

This company offers no service and misrepresents their product so you buy. Once you do and hold them accountable they get angry. I was swore at and threatened. This isn't a company that should serve the public. Buyer beware

Michelle in Newmarket
Michelle in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hardwood stairs and trim

We were looking for flexible trim for around our hardwood stairs and for the trim that was used by the builder to complete some unfinished areas. I was not able to find what I needed at the big name chains so I stopped at Kar-los Building Supplies. They were great! I got exactly what I needed, the girl who helped me was friendly and helpful and it was a good price. I also appreciate that there was a woman who knew a lot about the companies supplies. It can be intimidating, as a woman, going into a building supply store and asking for what you need. They also helped me load the trim into my van. I will go back there and recommend them as a nice alternative to the big name stores.