7581 Jane Street. Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Consistently great service

Ive been using Maple Air for all my AC and heating needs for many years. They are reliable and fair to deal with. Customer service staff and service techs are all knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Hi,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your heating and cooling needs and for leaving us such a positive review. We appreciate your long term support and loved hearing that you had a positive experience with our technicians. At Maple Air, our technical team is fully licensed, factory trained, and most importantly eager to provide quality service to our customers with respect and accountability. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Matt from Toronto
Matt from Toronto

Flexible, reliable and capable

Were very happy with Maple Air! They were helpful and capable, seeing a big job through from start to finish. Would recommend.

Hi Matt,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and we are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Catalin Sultanovici in Toronto
Catalin Sultanovici in Toronto

Installation of a new Mitsubishi mini-split AC and heat pump system

I had a 60+ years old house without A/C, so I've contacted about 5 HVAC companies to install an A/C system. After discussing with them and after doing my own in-depth research, I've come to the conclusion that a mini-split ductless solution would be the best fit for my relatively small rooms. I was not particularly fond about a multi-split heat pump (that can provide both A/C and heating) because I already have gas-fired boilers to heat the house and the water. Eventually, I've settled down for a combination of Mitsubishi two-zone heat pump unit and a purely A/C unit (single zone - our main bedroom). This would allow us to have a good control over the electrical bill.
By far, Maple Air was the most useful in helping me choosing the right solution. Farzad was not only patient, but genuinely curious and interested in learning more, not just sticking with what the company has to offer. Maple Air quotation was actually higher than the rest, but the professionalism of their sales personnel (shown also in the accurate and very detailed quotation) convinced me to go with them. And now, 6 months after the installation, I can clearly say that I was not wrong: not only that Maple Air followed every single aspect of the contract, but everything has been done on the schedule, and the units have been working the whole summer without any glitch. I have to mention that my electricity bill is actually below the 2021 bills when I was using only one portable A/C unit in our bedroom, and only during the night.
Great work of the installation team too. I was nervous about the level of vibrations of Mitsubishi outdoor units, so I've asked to install the units on the ground (not on the wall). I was not sure if I needed a concrete pad (to ensure the outdoor unit would not simply sink over time into the ground), or simply install the unit Aluminum frame directly on my interlock. For my satisfaction and peace of mind, Maple Air did procure and install the concrete pad (as per my dimensions!) but asked me how I like it. It didn't look great to me, so I've asked them to remove the pad - thank you for your effort! I have asked also to nicely cover the pipes and electrical cables: the coverings have been installed seamless and they look really great - please, see attached pictures.
To summarize: great / very helpful sales personnel, excellent installation team (professional, clean, very polite). After six months of enjoying the work you have done, a sincerely thank you Maple Air!

Hi Catalin,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and we are so happy you appreciate our service. We loved hearing that you had a positive experience with our technicians. At Maple Air, our technical team is fully licensed, factory trained, and most importantly eager to provide quality service to our customers with respect and accountability. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Upgrade air conditioning

I am very satisfied with the service! Sales man was very knowledgeable and helpful! Installer were very professional and did excellent job!! I would recommend this company one hundred !

Hi,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your air conditioner installation and for leaving us such a positive review. We loved hearing that you had a positive experience with our service. Our professional business environment is powered by our experience and expertise in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Carrier Furnace & AC Installation

I received quotes & spoke to 10 different companies before deciding to go with Maple Air. After reviewing my options I chose Maple Air based on their professionalism, expertise, products and competitive price. In August 2022, they replaced my furnace & air conditioner with Carrier units. They also installed a new Aprilaire humidifier, air cleaner filter box & Honeywell digital thermostat.

I spoke to Omid at the Jane St. office who patiently took the time to answer all my questions & recommended the appropriate furnace and AC for my home. The technician Farshid, & his partner arrived on time and were polite, professional & knowledgeable. The work was done efficiently, cleanly & exactly as promised. I noticed that at Maple Air, the entire team including the office staff, was positive, courteous, & helpful. They provide excellent customer service along with quality products & information.

Maple Air is a fine example of how a company should be. In the future, I plan to use them for all my maintenance & warranty requirements. I highly recommend that you call Maple Air for all your HVAC needs, they offer professional, prompt, & dependable service. Thank you Maple Air for an exceptional & satisfying experience. Keep up the good work.

Hi Bruno,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your furnace and air conditioner installation and for leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and we are so happy you appreciate our service. We hope our overall high quality of work resulted in a worry free installation on your end. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

chris osborne
chris osborne

AC unit repair

My central air Carrier unit had the fan stopped working so unit not cooling my house. I called Maple Air and the were able to get a person, Neal, out within a few hours. Neal quickly determined the issue and fixed it. Very professional and kind person. I highly recommend Maple Air

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your air conditioner repair and for leaving us such a positive review. We loved hearing that you had a positive experience with our service. Our professional business environment is powered by our experience and expertise in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Great service

Reza always goes above and beyond to ensure customers are satisfied. His honest assessment of our air conditioner and suggestions for purchasing another were greatly appreciated. We have been using Maple Air for years bow and highly recommend them.

Hi,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc and leaving us such a positive review. We loved hearing that you had a positive experience with our technician. At Maple Air, our technical team is fully licensed, factory trained, and most importantly eager to provide quality service to our customers with respect and accountability. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Ash in Oakville
Ash in Oakville

Installation of AC

Great, very professional, easy to deal with, very polite. I would recommend them to anyone

Hi Ash,
Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your air conditioner installation and for leaving us such a positive review. We loved hearing from you and hope our overall high quality of work resulted in a worry free service on your end. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

sherry.taub in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
sherry.taub in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning the glass on the gas fireplace and servicing the furnace

The job was done efficiently as asked, on time. And in a clean and tidy manner.

Hi Sherry,

New air conditioner installation

My old Carrier air conditioner suddenly and unexpectedly broke down in one of the hottest weeks of the year. Maple Air quickly responded to the call, and tried to repair the unit to no avail. I was sent quotes for a new unit in a range of prices. What was included and not included in the price was clearly stated. My questions were answered promptly even during the weekend. After deciding on a model the technicians arrived 2 days later to install.
I hadn't used this company before but am very pleased with the quality of the service and professionalism of the team. Thank you Maple Air!

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services: