Maple Air Inc

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

Raymond Siu in Toronto
Raymond Siu in Toronto

Heat Pump Installation

Great service from Farzad and his team at Maple Air. The Carrier heat pumps that they installed in my master bedroom and attic room are fantastic. Everything from the initial sales quote that Farzad gave me to the final step of installation was done professionally. I highly recommend Maple Air for your heating and cooling needs.

LS in Vaughan
LS in Vaughan

Fantastic Service and Installation

Had an issue with my Carrier furnace and Maple Air spent two days trying to figure out the reason (furnace only ran on low) it would shut off when it ran on high. Replaced parts and no luck. Decision was made to replace the furnace as in the long run it would give us 10 years of warranty with a new Carrier Infinity unit imstead of an old unit with replacement parts with inevatible future issues. No charge for the 2 day service calls and fair price on the replacement (rebates from Carrier and Ontario Gov.). Most others would have loved the parts $$$ and future service calls. Have to thank Azam for his efforts on the service calls and sound advise and to Farshid for an amazingly efficient, clean and very
Professional install. Highly recommend Maple Air for your HVAC needs.

will smith from Thornhill
will smith from Thornhill

Furnace inop.

Furnace inop. Called Maple Saturday 16 March pm. Azam called back and indicated he'd be onsite within 2 hours. 90 minutes later he arrived and diagnosed the problem as a faulty furnace igniter. Less than 12 hours later he'd sourced and installed the new igniter, as well as inspecting and servicing the furnace, including checking for any abnormal CO (carbon monoxide) readings. Superb timely response, friendly and knowledgeable tech - Azam - all at a very reasonable price.

Bahar in Toronto
Bahar in Toronto

Ducts, furnace and humidifier

Despite numerous challenges of an old house, these guys successfully ran ducts, installed furnace, air conditioning and a humidifier for us.

These guys are professional and dedicated. We recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Service

It was a real pleasure dealing with maple air inc
the guy that I spoke with him was SAM wich is such a nice and polite guy .
he understood our situation and arrange an appointment at the same day ,The service was quick and very professional, clean and reasonable price when they left it was like they were never there. I will be recommending Maple Air (ask for Sam)to my neighbours, friends and family.
THANKS
ELNAZ

Furnace guit.

My furnace is just 1 year old and it guit four times in the last two months. I was not satisfied with the company that installed the furnace. Today I called Maple Air and within two hours, they fixed my Furnace
Thank you Sam in dispatching and thank you Laith the courteous repair technician.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

Furnace and humidifier service by Hamid

In November 18 the humidifier quit. I needed furnace annual maintainance on the new furnace I had bought from Maple air in March in order to maintain my warrant. and requested service for both. I asked them to bring a humidifier in case it could not be fixed. There was a lot of confusion with the scheduling process on their end and the repairman who arrived looked at the humidifier and said it was a broken solenoid and was not worth repairing due to the cost. Cost $450 but he had no replacement with him despite what I had booked . He wanted to service the furnace and make another visit. I refused. All winter I used stopgap humidifier, bowls of water, wet towels over the banisters etc since with the holidays I could not spend $600. When February came I called again for service to furnace. After yet again more confusion Hamid came. He listened sympathetically to my concerns and told me that it is not good to have no humidifier. He would check it out thoroughly for me whether it could be repaired because it looked like a newish humidifier. I told him I could not afford to replace it right now anyway. No matter, he would let me know anyway.
Hamid did a thorough cleaning of the furnace then systematically checked out the humidifier from the water connection, the wiring, and the switch. He fiddled with the solenoid and it worked! Then he continued checking the evaporator pad and the drain. This serviceman was meticulous and thorough even though he knew that I was not going to replace the humidifier regardless of his findings. He is clearly a problem solver unlike some whose solution to a problem is to replace the equipment. Thank you very much Hamid. As a person on a fixed income saving $450 is significant. Maple Air needs more like you.

Sergio
Sergio

Fireplace

We are installing an electric fireplace in a new townhouse in Wasaga Beach which we use as our cottage

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replace the furnace and instal water heater

Rodrigo was a very knowledge person, he explains every thing in simple words and was very helpful with all paper work related to rebate claim.
Farshid was the person who did all the installation. He was very patient and listen to my request and did every thing to satisfy me regarding location of the tankless water heater.
I will recommend both gentlemen and the company. I'm simply satisfy.
Ewa.

Ash B.
Ash B.

New furnace

The work involved installation of new furnace. The exisitng rough-ins were not suitable for new furnace systems.
They helped with the rough-ins with no extra cost.
I need to mention i got qoutes from different sources and none were close to the price i got from this company.
They kept in touch after the installation and make sure i get all the applicable government rebates for my new furnace.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services:
•Ventilation systems
•Duct Work for residential and Commercial
•Gas Piping for BBQ & Stove
•Fireplaces

- Air Conditioners - Furnace - Boilers - Tankless Water heater - Rooftop units - heatpump - duct-less air conditioners - Air Handler - Fireplace - Thermostats - Indoor air quality systems - Humidifier - Air Cleaner - HRV/ ERV
- Installation of air conditioner and furnace - Duct Work for residential and commercial units - Gas piping for BBQ, Stove, and Dryer - Air Conditioner and Furnace Maintenance - Tank-less water heater installation and tune up - Repair on all heating and cooling systems - Extended protection for heating and cooling equipment - Duct Cleaning - Financing options available for equipment purchase
Authorized Dealer of: - Carrier - Amana - Rinnai - Navien - Napoleaon - HoneyWell - NEST - ECOBEE
-Commercial & Residential HVAC -Custom Fireplaces - Custom home HVAC renovation - Duct Work - Gas Piping - Air Conditioner and furnace installation and repair for residential and commercial - Oil to Gas Conversions - Radiator Systems - In-floor Heating
1999