Maple Air Inc

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

....brad.... from Etobicoke
....brad.... from Etobicoke

2 Room Ductless Heat Pump System To Replace Electrical Baseboard Heating In Granny Flat

In September I started investigating a ductless Heat Pump heat pump systems to replace baseboard heating in a granny flat. I called Maple Air who had installed an Air Conditioning system a year earlier at my house. With the Air Conditioner they did a fantastic job at a great price. During my heat pump investigation I encountered no high pressure sales tactics from Maple Air and Farzad, my Maple Air contact, was honest, upfront and patent in answering the many questions about these systems and working out the installation and financing details with me.

Installation was superb with minimal visual impact. Outside piping matched colour of wall, piping was placed out of sight lines and the electrical run to the outside unit was achieved economically. Rebates came through on time and registration of warranties (which were extended by the manufacturer) were done by Maple Air. The installation included Smart thermostats that are wireless (WiFI controllable) and allow one schedule heating in conjunction time of day electricity pricing. Why fully heat a bedroom during the day when energy rates are highest? Maple Air was there to help me understand how the WiFi app worked.

Bottom line and best of all; the heat pump is providing plenty of heat (more so than the baseboard heaters it replaced) and my hydro bills in the first two months of operation have dropped to ½ that of last year saving me almost $400.00 in that two month period. And having dealt with Maple Air in the past, I trust I can rely on them for both my Air Conditioner and Heat Pump system operation should I need it.

furnace and installation

I left message showing interest in furnace service.
I got call the next morning. Same date the appointment set.

The sales person gave clear and detailed old furnace conditions observation explanation and suggestion. I decided to purchase a new furnace. The sales person provided me with the complete and detailed information (customer-oriented), and helped me to apply for all the rebates. He followed up the purchase order throughout to the installation completion, even followed up to see if there was any unsatisfactory situation arised.

the gentleman was very nice and helpful, and professional.

The installation team was great, professional, good work attitude, efficient, keeping my house clean.

After sales service was also satisfactory.

We would like to thank you for your kind words! At Maple Air we strive in providing positive customer experience for all of our clients. We're constantly observing and looking for new ways to add value to our client's experience. We would like to thank you for your furnace installation and we look forward serving you for years to come.

Welcome to our Maple Air family!

furnace-airconditioner-fireplaces-waterheaters

William
William

Furnace Installation

I have to say, I don't really ever leave feedback for any vendors who have done work for me in the past, but this time is different. I feel customer service in Canada in general has disappeared over the years. It's almost like nobody cares anymore. For the first time in a long time, I really felt that there was a company that actually cared and went above and beyond. Maple Air's customer service was absolutely extraordinary and a very pleasant surprise. Having been put in a difficult situation and needing an operable furnace in order to heat my tenant's apartments quickly, Maple Air distinguished themselves from all other companies I contacted. They were polite, very informative, never rushed me (almost every other company tried by attempting to scare me because my tenants were without heat and all they wanted was a quick sale), gave me multiple options and was available for what felt like 24 hrs/7 days a week. I was on the phone multiple times throughout the Saturday and Sunday working out options, logistics and pricing with the sales representative. Rodrigo Rico (the sales rep I dealt with) was absolutely amazing. If Customer Service is defined in the Webster's/Oxford's Dictionary, Rodrigo's name or picture should appear right beside it. It is people like him who make this a painless and easy experience in a time that can be quite stressful. It is people like him that will make me remember Maple Air, recommend them and make me a loyal customer. I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with Maple Air. Thank you Maple Air, especially Rodrigo for making this happen. You will not be forgotten and always talked about and recommended by me to those needing a qualified HVAC installer or servicer.

Spencer in Toronto
Spencer in Toronto

Furnace and Ac installation Carrier

We came to Maple Air as a referral and Could not be happier with this organization. They showed us a different vision contractor world. This family owned business is definitely worth trying for your heating and cooling requirements and we used them for installation of furnace and air conditioner of Carrier performance model. They also repaired and fixed my furnace for other property and price was reasonable.

WE recommend maple air to all friend and family!
SR

Thank you Spencer for your positive feedback and review. We're glad your experience with Maple Air heating and cooling has been positive and we hope to serve you and your circle of referrals for years to come.

Thank you again for your Carrier furnace and AC purchase and we welcome you to our Maple Air family!

Heating-Cooling-Fireplaces-Water-heaters

keifgrey
keifgrey
1 review Ajax, ON

New Gas Furnace

Maple Air made me feel very comfortable with the process and the work that was done. I would absolutely recommend this organization to family and friends.

Thank you Keif for your positive feedback on our Carrier Furnace installation. We do take pride in our approach in customer service and quality work. We're glad to have you within our Maple Air family and we hope to serve you for many years!

Thank you for choosing Maple Air Heating and Cooling and we would always appreciate your referrals.

Furnace-Air-conditioner-Fireplaces

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Carrier Combination Furnace and A/C

Maple Air represented by the sales and service team leaders,Rodrigo and Farshid respectively, installed recently the above unit in our house..They both did an excellent job in their own capacity.Rodrigo did an excellent presentation of the unit,answering all our questions and making sure ,after the installation ,that indeed it was a very good and CLEAN installation.He went out of his way ,to make sure that all went smooth.I wish that more companies ,would have such a representative.Farshid on the other hand made sure that the installation would be perfect and CLEAN..All in all a very nice combination of salesmanship..presentation..and timely and perfect installation. Keep up the good work..I give them a five star and will recommend them to all my friends and relatives...

Thank your Chris for your detailed positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and trust which you have given to Maple Air. We're extremely glad that your furnace and air conditioner installation has gone well and be sure Maple Air will be here to support you for any inquiry moving forward.

Welcome to our Maple Air family and we look forward serving you for any of your heating and cooling needs.

furnace-air-conditioner-fireplaces-water-heaters

Fra.elsv in Vaughan
Fra.elsv in Vaughan

Furnace

Maple Air Inc. (Responsive, Corteous, Expert Service). Came back from vacation to find out our furnace had died. We called Maple Air Inc and had our furnace installed the very next day. We were very pleased with the service and the expertise. They provided answers to all of our questions regarding the different units. We are super pleased with their fast response and great work.. We would highly recommend Maple Air Inc to all of our family and friends.

Thank you for your honest and positive feedback on your Carrier furnace installation. We do take pride in how fast we can allocate resources to bring comfort for our customers as we do understand the stress a no heat situation can bring to your daily routine at home. As factory authorized dealer of Carrier we do take certain standards on quality installation and after service and we carry that forward for all of our clients including yourself.

Thank you for your trust and business. We welcome you back to our Maple Air family and look forward serving you and your referrals for many years.

Heating-cooling-fireplaces-water-heaters
Toronto-Vaughan-richmondhill-Mississauga-Brampton

Mary Grande from Unionville
Mary Grande from Unionville

New furance and AC

Generally good work, efficient one day installation.
They weren't as tidy and clean as I would have liked leaving bits and pieces of tape etc in basement, but, they took all pipes and equipment away. Price was very good for the product I selected and there were no issues after installation. Have since sold the house though.

Thank you Mary for your positive feedback and review. We are glad that your experience with Maple Air heating and cooling as been positive.

We look forward having the opportunity to serve you for all your heating and cooling inquiries in the near future.

furnace-repair, Furnace-installation, Carrier-furnace

877-780-6667
7581 Jane Street.
Vaughan
L4K 1X3

Great experience working with Farzad and Maple Air. Needed a new Furnace and AC units. Excellent job at laying out different options and different price points for our furnace and AC. Installation was scheduled quickly and completed on-time. Techs did an excellent job during the installation and we are very happy with both the new equipment and the service provided by Maple Air. After installation follow up was excellent and we've received confirmation that registration info and rebate claims have been submitted on our behalf in a timely manner. Will be using Maple Air for ongoing annual service.

Thank you Drew for you positive feedback! It is our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward serving you for years to come. At Maple Air Heating and Cooling we do value quality service and honest customer service and it is a pleasure to notice that our clients like you have also noticed our dedication for become the leading heating and cooling organization in the Greater Toronto Area.

We welcome you to our Maple Air Family.

Furnace-Air-conditioner-Fireplace-Ductless

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New A/C and Furnace

We had a tight window (2 days from quote to installation) to get the work done as we were going away on vacation. Not only did they get the job done before we left- it was on a Saturday prior to a long weekend! In addition, they sourced a particular A/C coil that we wanted after hours on the Friday night and delivered it to us the next day. Fantastic! If you are in the market for a new A/C or Furnace we'd suggest that you contact Maple Air. Excellent customer service from Farzad and the rest of the Maple Air team throughout the project- many thanks!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on Maple Air heating and cooling. We do take pride in our turnaround time for all heating and air conditioning services and installation. We truly appreciate your business and trust and we look forward serving you for years to come.

The package Carrier furnace and Air conditioner which you have installed in your home is one of the elite systems out there and we hope that it bring you comfort for many years.

Thank you again for choosing Maple Air Heating and Cooling, and we welcome you to our Maple Air family!

Furnace-Air-conditioner-Fireplaces-ductless-Water-heaters

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services: