Maple Air Inc

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

super AC service

I called Sunday evening for service on Monday and they telephoned in the time frame promised (before 10:00). After describing the challenge: clogged drain and very dirty fan. Ranel, the technician, was at my place by 11:40. He cleaned the clogged vent outside--even removing a bird's nest that had managed to get in there-- and spent a considerable time cleaning the fan and the drain pipe. He was a very clean worker and meticulous, checking several times to ensure everything was in order.

Ranel will be back to take care of my AC needs as he has done a far superior job than the previous company. Thanks Ranel for your superior workmanship.

Dianne
Dianne

New Air Conditioner and Thermostat

We had a new Carrier Air Conditioner and a new smart thermostat installed in June 2021. Our old A/C was loud and could not adequately cool our home. We have used our new A/C many times this year already, and we are impressed with how quickly and efficiently it cooled our home even on the hottest, most humid days. After two months of use, there has not been a single issue. The smart thermostat has made programming the A/C and furnace a breeze. Every part of the process from the estimate and sale, to the questions we asked by phone and email, to the A/C and thermostat installations have been exceptional. Maple Air was a real pleasure to deal with.

Tatsiana in Mississauga
Tatsiana in Mississauga

A/C & furnace replacement

We have replaced our A/C and furnace last week Sales and technician showed up in time were very professional, and easy to communicate. Offered several ppayments options. Cleaned after completing.

Tracey Lakeshore Village
Tracey Lakeshore Village

Heat pump and 4 wall-mounted distributors

I am thoroughly pleased with the installation and service we have received from Maple Air. From my first contact with Farzad through to the post-installation follow-up, the entire Maple Air team was exceptionally courteous and professional. Farzad walked me through options for my home, coordinated an energy efficiency audit needed to take advantage of a subsidy rebate program and scheduled the installation within a short time period to ensure our home would be comfortable as soon as possible. The installation crew was punctual, extremely polite and courteous, and worked very hard to complete the installation of a heat pump and 4 wall-mounted distributor units in one day. The final product is excellent and I have already recommended Maple Air’s services to friends and neighbours.

Birinder in Toronto
Birinder in Toronto

Amazing prices and service

It was my first time working with Maple air and I am thoroughly impressed. I worked with Farzad who was very polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable in ductless systems. I got 4 zone Carrier cold climate heat pump for my home, following Farzad's recommendation and it works amazingly. The person who did the installation, Farshid, was extremely good at his work. He asked me for my preferences throughout the process. The price quoted by Maple air was lower than 3 other competitors which I had reached out, and Maple Air was the only one providing me with cold climate equipment. Overall, I am very happy I went with Maple Air.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace & AC

We had a new A/C and Furnace installed by Maple Air. They were very professional and courteous. Omid answered all our questions regarding the products and installation. We would definitely recommend this company.

dalpal
dalpal
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

New air conditioner, air purifier and HRV

The Maple Air installers arrived on schedule. They put down runners to protect my floors and stairs as they needed to come in and out of the house frequently. I was informed of what they were going to do and where they would be drilling holes into the outside wall before they went ahead and did it. They also explained why the holes had to be where they are (following code). It was a big job and done on one of the hottest and most humid days of the summer! When everything was done, I was shown what was done and the HRV unit was explained to me as I have never owned one before. They were also very tidy. I am very pleased. Thank you Maple Air for fulfilling my HVAC needs.

Sal in Ajax
Sal in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas line extension

I’ve dealt with Maple Air for over 12 years and they have always been excellent to deal with. They are fair, honest and reliable company with great employees. Thank you Hamid and company. I look forward to using your company for many years to come!
Sal

Lbw212121
Lbw212121

Ductless A/C

Had a great experience with Omid. He was very easy to deal with and really knew his stuff. The installation went very smoothly and the installers were Professional and left no mess.
I would use again.

dug in Toronto
dug in Toronto

First rate

Had a ductless heat pump installed by Maple Air. Very smooth process. Sales provided detailed options, installers arrived on schedule and a follow up issue was promptly resolved. Excellent company to deal with.
Do yourself a favour and get a heating or air conditioning quote from them, you won’t be disappointed.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services:
•Duct Work for residential and Commercial
•Gas Piping for BBQ & Stove
•Fireplaces

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
- Air Conditioners - Furnace - Boilers - Tankless Water heater - Rooftop units - heatpump - duct-less air conditioners - Air Handler - Fireplace - Thermostats - Indoor air quality systems - Humidifier - Air Cleaner - HRV/ ERV
- Installation of air conditioner and furnace - Duct Work for residential and commercial units - Gas piping for BBQ, Stove, and Dryer - Air Conditioner and Furnace Maintenance - Tank-less water heater installation and tune up - Repair on all heating and cooling systems - Extended protection for heating and cooling equipment - Duct Cleaning - Financing options available for equipment purchase
Authorized Dealer of: - Carrier - Amana - Rinnai - Navien - Napoleaon - HoneyWell - NEST - ECOBEE
-Commercial & Residential HVAC -Custom Fireplaces - Custom home HVAC renovation - Duct Work - Gas Piping - Air Conditioner and furnace installation and repair for residential and commercial - Oil to Gas Conversions - Radiator Systems - In-floor Heating
1999