Ultra-Lite Doors

Reviews for Ultra-Lite Doors

Louis Grenier from Calgary
Louis Grenier from Calgary

Garage Door Opener Repair

The Ultra Lite doors technician came, examined the door opener, fixed the opener, serviced the door for a total cost of $257.25 including GST.

Another company's technician without even examining the opener suggested replacing the opener. Including the service call, it would have brought the total cost to over $615.

I was impressed by the professionalism demonstrated by the Ultra Lite doors technician. Not so much by the other company's technician.

Terry v in Red Deer
Terry v in Red Deer
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Excellent door and service

Got a door installed today. The install was above and beyond fixing another issue at the same from a different installer. Very happy with how picky the installer was! I highly recommend. Ps.i am in airdrie and work was done by ultralite calgary (shows i'm in red deer for some reason)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

6 Weeks to install a door

Ultra-Lite as installers are severely inefficient and I found them difficult to deal with. The door took Home Depot 3 weeks to manufacture, but another 3 weeks to book an installation. Instead of booking the install while it was being manufactured, they wait until the door is received. Unfortunate.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Friendly Staff

We came in looking for a Door for our new house. The salesman was very friendly and gave us practical options. The only negative was that the building smelled horrible. 4/5 all things considered.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Garage Doors

I had the worst service and experience with ultra lite doors. I would suggest to any one looking at getting them to do any work STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!
There customer service is awful.
When they make a mistake and order you the wrong doors blame the customer and refuse to fix the issue.

bp in south east
bp in south east

new garage door installation

A great company to have install a garage door for you. Right from Terry whom helped us in picking door types, colours, explaining the process of installing a door right up to correcting the colour of screws that were used to install the weather stripping..Everything was top notch. He was a pleasure to work with.
His installation person (sorry could not remember his name) was fantastic. He was very hard working and did an excellent job on installing our door, showed a lot of pride in his work. Even right up to leaving our garage very clean after he was done.
It was a pleasure working with everyone at Ultra lite doors. We would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to replace a garage door.

Chris in Bragg creek
Chris in Bragg creek
7 reviews Bragg Creek, AB

Garage Door Opener

I ordered my new garage door opener on line emailing the sales person. I got a price of $650 installed. My address was provided at the time of the quote and during the booking I was told there was another job in the area. I got a phone call at 8:30am from the installer that he would be there in 20 minutes. At 10:30 he showed up. The install went OK but the new opener was further away from the electric plug which I had to move.
I put 50% down when I ordered got an email after the install if it was OK to put the rest on my credit card. I was lucky that I looked at the attachment where a $50 driving charge was added without any call which I refused to pay.
Within 6 months the door stopped working properly. It would open by it self, not open, open and close right away. It was still under warranty, I got it professionally installed but Ultra-lite doors did not want to come out to take a look. Without looking at it the blame was lightning, another garage door opener with the same code, security system interference I was told to live with it.
I emailed the service manager where for free they came out 3 times to get the opener to work. If it happens again I will get a different make and try another company was not worth the trouble.

Maria from Calgary
Maria from Calgary

Garage door Installation

I am very glad I worked with this company! Love my door!! The installation went fast, very professional and we got all needed advice form these guys regarding door care and warranty. Definitely would recommend them to my friends.

Debbie Frederick from Calgary
Debbie Frederick from Calgary

Garage Door Replacement

Ultra Lite Doors has been an exceptional company to deal with. They walked us through their facility to get an idea of how their doors are made and were very helpful in choosing the type of door we wanted. Installation was quick and easy, with them taking away our old door etc. Thank you to our salesperson Dwayne, for all his expertise! We have had many people comment on how great our door looks on our house!

More about Ultra-Lite Doors

Formed in 1982 to fill a need for garage doors designed to survive our challenging seasonal extremes, Ultra-lite Doors started with a small but dedicated team of hardworking experts with one focus - provide the best quality doors for the garages of Calgarians. Since then we've grown to service some ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?